[DE]Danielle

(PS4) The Deadlock Protocol - Update 28.0.5 Status: Live!

13 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Are we going to get the updated changes to the Stropha as per u28.0.6? Hopefully it gets cherrypicked in, I wouldn’t want to see a buggy weapon expecting a hotfix in a month’s time.

I hope we get these changes as well as the the changes made to Protea. It wouldn't be very enjoyable to get the "unbuffed" versions for up to a month or so even though PC players did deal with it for the first couple of weeks. Just wondering what the "cherry picked" fixes will be, which I'm sure will be made clear when the update hits.

Here to share some exciting news before the weekend! The Deadlock Protocol: Update 28.0.5 has passed Cert and will be going live Tuesday, June 30th! We do not currently have a specific launch time to share the moment, but we will let you know as soon as possible when you can expect it to drop (and be visited by Red Text to count us down) on launch day. 

We look forward to bringing all this new Corpus flare and everything else this update has to offer (5 new TennoGen Bundles anyone?). 

Thank you and have a great weekend, Tenno!

• Like 7

I called it.

On 2020-06-23 at 6:53 PM, (PS4)Quantaminum said:

Most of the time, it takes less than 1 week. I think it only took almost 2 weeks twice in the past 3 years (one of those was ESO's release).

If DE send it to cert this week, it's safe to assume it's gonna hit consoles by next Tuesday.

53 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Here to share some exciting news before the weekend! The Deadlock Protocol: Update 28.0.5 has passed Cert and will be going live Tuesday, June 30th! We do not currently have a specific launch time to share the moment, but we will let you know as soon as possible when you can expect it to drop (and be visited by Red Text to count us down) on launch day. 

We look forward to bringing all this new Corpus flare and everything else this update has to offer (5 new TennoGen Bundles anyone?). 

Thanks Danielle.

Any word of a miracle happening for the Stropha’s patchfixes from u28.0.6 making into the console build of u28.0.5?

On 2020-06-23 at 2:39 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed ‘Touchpad’ related issues (with swiping to be specific) where custom bindings were not registering assigned commands and instead performing the default ability cast

Thank you for this.

This might just be me, but my Ivara prime when wearing tennogen skins (with prime details off) causes her skirt thing to look white, glitchy, and completely broken. Like there's literal peices missing from it. Doesn't seem to be an issue with base Ivara, but I can't be sure as I don't have er 😕

4 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

AAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaa

I AM SO PUMPED.

7 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey what about this months twitch prime? The months almost done

On 2020-06-24 at 2:17 PM, (PS4)Pragmatic_2015 said:

Between 28th & 31st June at the latest. May even be a case of 7th July .

Also When DogDays'20 DE ?????

Called It !!!!!!!!

200 mutation stacks, new frame, new game mode and new tile set, all I can ask for now is a life👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽