[DE]Danielle

(PS4) The Deadlock Protocol - Update 28.0.5 Status: Live!

5 hours ago, (PS4)CursedAuroran said:

This is nice and all, but when can we expect mouse and keyboard to function properly? its incredibly broken atm

Agreed.

No keybinding menu access alone is a disgusting lack of support..

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

As you increased stats on Garuda's Talons, woudn't it be good to make her 4 benefit from combo count or/and her 4th ability to add combo count as it ticks off enemies? It would bring Garudas combos up quite fast, but would this be bad? I mean, we already have (or  will soon have on ps4) an infinite combo mechanic in form of Xoris so adding another way to gain high combo count quickly shouldn't be breaking anything, only bringing new use for Garudas ultimate!

Edit: Of course this could be abused by getting Garuda to hold Xoris for permanent x12 combo multiplier to her 4th, but... We're getting a Steel path with enemies starting from level 100 and her 4 is a dot and targets limited number of enemies, so no insta-clearing maps with this ability anyway. Besides, the ability's strength at higher levels isn't it's damage, but it granting 100% Slash chance for it's duration.

Edited by (PS4)Luke_Zakalwe

20 hours ago, (PS4)GAV2482 said:

Nothing about the performance witch has been poor since lich update

Yeah. I found a slight fix which is to disable gore but honestly the FPS drop hasn’t changed much.

Though the railjack FPS/crash finally was fixed but I think the game just corrected itself or something.

hace 4 horas, (PS4)aerobic_rumour dijo:

Warframe protea??Ps4.

Para, si no sabes ingles usa el traductor de google y no molestes mas.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, (PS4)aerobic_rumour said:

Warframe protea??Ps4.

La actualización se realizará entre 11 y 14 horas a partir de ahora. Después de 11 horas, busque el texto rojo en el chat de la región. Eso es todo lo que se sabe. Utilicé el traductor de Google para responder, así que espero que la gramática sea correcta.

Edited by (PS4)chris1pat8twins

2 hours ago, (PS4)xBellikx said:

Para, si no sabes ingles usa el traductor de google y no molestes mas.

Be nice if the forum did all the translating. Basically you click what language you speak and any and all text(if spelled correctly) would be automatically translated for you. Would make communication a lot easier. 

Well it's 1.41 am local time in London, ON, Canada. I expect to boot up my Sony tomorrow after 10 am tomorrow and have the update ready to launch on Australia.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Pragmatic_2015 said:

Well it's 1.41 am local time in London, ON, Canada. I expect to boot up my Sony tomorrow after 10 am tomorrow and have the update ready to launch on Australia.

Megan said on stream yesterday that it will release around 11:00am EDT.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, (PS4)jadedkrypt said:

What time is deadlock?

Be expecting it to show between now and like 4 hours. If the guy above you is correct then the update will be arriving in roughly 1 hour. 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

Be expecting it to show between now and like 4 hours. If the guy above you is correct then the update will be arriving in roughly 1 hour. 

Hope so too......And for the UK guys that means from 16:00........