[DE]Danielle

(XB1) The Deadlock Protocol - Update 28.0.5 Status: Live!

vor 20 Stunden schrieb (XB1)TyeGoo:

I'd love a Friday release 😩😩😩 unrealistic but hope dies last 😛

Hope is slowly dying 😭

Here to share some exciting news before the weekend! The Deadlock Protocol: Update 28.0.5 has passed Cert and will be going live Tuesday, June 30th! We do not currently have a specific launch time to share the moment, but we will let you know as soon as possible when you can expect it to drop (and be visited by Red Text to count us down) on launch day. 

We look forward to bringing all this new Corpus flare and everything else this update has to offer (5 new TennoGen Bundles anyone?). 

Thank you and have a great weekend, Tenno!

• Like 4

Another patch and I'm sure another bug will be added to the dojo decoration 

It baffles me why after the long time its Tuesday.  Not Monday to make it a fresh week launch. Not now since it's already passed and has took forever  since to be launched in June(june 30 major technicality since it's basically july eve)

Ur gonna put so much pressure on urselfs that this launch has to go smooth and had to be as bug free as possible just so it's a June launch

its great that its dropping so soon, but how much do the bundles cost? more specifically the Corpus Advantage Bundle... the Market page on the wiki doesn't yet have the bundles...

As usual the new skins look great and all, might pick up the weapon pack. Sadly I'm dissapointed Malaya's Hildryn Sigrun Skin didn't make it into the lineup, I really need a fresh look for my Hildryn.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, (XB1)Wraith 4001 said:

As usual the new skins look great and all, might pick up the weapon pack. Sadly I'm dissapointed Malaya's Hildryn Sigrun Skin didn't make it into the lineup, I really need a fresh look for my Hildryn.

at least she has tennogen, unlike a certain sentinent warframe

• Like 1

my poor unholy bramma what don't understand is why these players didn't try using a color that doesn't blind them instead of get it nurfed i've never had a problem with 

cyan blue well i'll just make do with the change and revive it from the dirt and make it as deadly as my sword lol 

I don't think the weapon would have been spammed so much if self damage hadn't been removed. I mean c'mon shooting an explosive point blank should ALWAYS damage EVERYTHING. That's the point of an explosion. I don't know why it was felt self damage shouldn't be a thing but if this is supposed to have any reality based elements shooting yourself in the foot bloody hurts whether a bb gun or a .40 cal. I mean i get it sci-fi space ninjas yada yada but we swing swords and shoot bullets things bleed warframes are based at least partly on a former human body hence bombs to the face still would sting. Kinda break your own lore with this whole thing is all I'm saying.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (XB1)B100DBATH82 said:

I don't think the weapon would have been spammed so much if self damage hadn't been removed. I mean c'mon shooting an explosive point blank should ALWAYS damage EVERYTHING. That's the point of an explosion. I don't know why it was felt self damage shouldn't be a thing but if this is supposed to have any reality based elements shooting yourself in the foot bloody hurts whether a bb gun or a .40 cal. I mean i get it sci-fi space ninjas yada yada but we swing swords and shoot bullets things bleed warframes are based at least partly on a former human body hence bombs to the face still would sting. Kinda break your own lore with this whole thing is all I'm saying.

they clearly stated why self damage was removed, they recognized that warframe is a fast paced game, and getting yourself killed by your own attack was counter intuitive to that concept. so they removed it.  that way we dont get slowed down by having to either way for a friend to res us, or waste one of our personal revives

4 hours ago, (XB1)B100DBATH82 said:

because it disrupts the pace of the game, plus some weapons (such as the dangerous Kuva Bramma) have an explosion radius thats the size of Texas, and surprisingly, people dont enjoy dying because they shot at something about 10 meters away and dying because of it, or that a teammate stood infront of them just as they attacked and made them commit die because of it. Plus it made certain weapons more viable in certain situations as well as making Blast damage actually usable for once?
Plus in high level missions, shooting an explosive weapon point-blank is basically the same as self-damage because chances are you are going to get brutally murdered by everyone for being an absolute moron (unless you are using Mirage).

Shouldn't the option to sell DNA Stabilizers now be present, given that they're rendered useless if BOTH A). we have the Nutrio upgrade AND B). our pets are at 100% integrity already?

4 hours ago, (XB1)KawaiiAsa said:

because it disrupts the pace of the game, plus some weapons (such as the dangerous Kuva Bramma) have an explosion radius thats the size of Texas, and surprisingly, people dont enjoy dying because they shot at something about 10 meters away and dying because of it, or that a teammate stood infront of them just as they attacked and made them commit die because of it. Plus it made certain weapons more viable in certain situations as well as making Blast damage actually usable for once?
Plus in high level missions, shooting an explosive weapon point-blank is basically the same as self-damage because chances are you are going to get brutally murdered by everyone for being an absolute moron (unless you are using Mirage).

Yeah like I said. It got nerfed because people wanted to be able to spam without repercussions. Situation awareness. You think irl battles aren't fast paced yet common sense dictates you don't SMAW your squadmates at 10m. This same issue comes up with all explosive weapons and yet I've yet to die from my own or get knocked down because I fired it at a wandering squadmate . You want to know why the bramma got nerfed there you have it. People wanted to use explosive weapons where you shouldn't then wondered why they became worthless entirely.

Posted (edited)

Oh boy i can't wait to get stahlta & stropha these are some really good names tbh

Edited by (XB1)Soaptic
Typo

Posted (edited)

Will you fix the archwing to fly in circle's to roll again .It was fine and fun ,now its just boring .D.E pay attention to the players and stop changing things that was fun doing.Most of your changes are ok . So bring back the roll n flying upside down that was fun .why o why you changed it is beyond me.

Edited by (XB1)Titan Cosmos
Attention to changing
  • Like 1

i have recently gotten a PC to play warframe its one of my favourite games and i got a pc for better graphics and i cant use my account this game SUCKS until the make this work and its simple to connect them

On 2020-06-23 at 9:39 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

STER

It's A wonderful moment on the Xbox For this its droppin in tuesday.... Yay! I'm so frickin hyped.........

May i know if everyone would get the Protea Quest?

Thanx DE!!!

16 часов назад, (XB1)Pr0ject B309 сказал:

Finally Bramma gets fixed

Perfect. Bramma Kuva - cheating weapon.

• Like 1

I think it's the first time we didn't get a time on when the update releases 😛 I'm curious when it does, I hope it's not midnight where I live 😄

Posted (edited)

I'm curious when this will be going live myself. At least a timeframe of when to que the download.

NVM red text 11:11est

Edited by (XB1)B100DBATH82