Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elevator Music.

Neosage

I felt obligated to do this, myself.

Great post!

Oh wow, that was very funny. I wouldn't mind having this in the game my self too. Very funny tenno, adds a bit of humor to the other wise bleak world of the game and I think it will bring lots of laughs to the game. You should worry though that after so many times of this repeated joke it will start to become dull and more annoying than funny. So maybe instead having this joke on every elevator lift, perhaps the devs can use it in a certain mission or have it only happen randomly on the elevators to keep it from becoming dull.

Just don't hold your breath, it dose seem very counter to the devs current game design (this is fallout or something) and they are going for a serious atmosphere to the game. But they do really seem to listen to the community so chances that they do this is not all that slim.

I think it'd be cool if elevators were actual boxes and you could climb onto the roof of them ninja style just like in Hitman Blood Money (haven't played the new hitman but I hope you can still do that). It'd be awesome if the Grineer were waiting at the elevator doors for the Tenno, and when it finally opens there's no one there.

Would love to hear some random music.

Skillet

Bassnectar

Deadmau5

Kelly Clarkson?

Lady gaga....erm

Justin bieber....heck no

Rebecca black....what the crap

etc...

Why am I listing those?

Not sure.

>.<

No, no, licensing from big artists is expensive, and it's not the kind of music you hear in elevators.

Something akin to jeapordy or some generic piano would work better, but only if the elevator takes forever to go up.

No, no, licensing from big artists is expensive, and it's not the kind of music you hear in elevators.

Something akin to jeapordy or some generic piano would work better, but only if the elevator takes forever to go up.

Something similar to this would be perfect. :D

I think it'd be cool if elevators were actual boxes and you could climb onto the roof of them ninja style just like in Hitman Blood Money (haven't played the new hitman but I hope you can still do that). It'd be awesome if the Grineer were waiting at the elevator doors for the Tenno, and when it finally opens there's no one there.

You can already not appear when an elevator arrives. If the elevator goes down, then quick run back to the door when you push the button and you should stand on the ledge and stay there while the elevator goes down.