The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Secondary Weapons!!!!

(PSN)Lord_Kuku

Is it just me or is there a bug not letting me reload my secondary weapons before the clip runs out? If it was just one weapon I most likely wouldn't have said anything but the more secondary weapons I use, I cant reload till it does it automatically after the clip is empty.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Lord_Kuku said:

Is it just me or is there a bug not letting me reload my secondary weapons before the clip runs out? If it was just one weapon I most likely wouldn't have said anything but the more secondary weapons I use, I cant reload till it does it automatically after the clip is empty.

Haven't had that issue. You can generally manually reload any weapon. Were you low on ammo maybe?

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Lord_Kuku said:

using the Kuva Nukor at the moment and its at 32/210 and it wont let me reload till i run the 32 rounds out.

Sounds like you rebound your reload button. You reload automatically upon the magazine being empty.

10 minutes ago, HoustonDragon said:

Haven't had that issue. You can generally manually reload any weapon. Were you low on ammo maybe?

It could be a PS4 thing. Because I also change my controller so I have 6 Hotkeys instead of having my abilities in 2 different spots on the controller and that don't save for us at the moment. We have to go in to the custom controls and set it to default and reset the hot keys every time we start Warframe.

Edited by (PS4)Lord_Kuku
Fix: Typo

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Lord_Kuku said:

I was thinking I changed something in the options but the only thing to change is auto swap on empty..

You probably unchecked "Context Action Includes Reload" since the default control scheme doesn't have reload assigned to any button, but combine it with interact button.

1 minute ago, (NSW)Mbek said:

You probably unchecked "Context Action Includes Reload" since the default control scheme doesn't have reload assigned to any button, but combine it with interact button.

1 minute ago, Traumtulpe said:

Nope haven't changed that at all.

1 minute ago, Traumtulpe said:

Can you reload primary weapons, are you dual wielding your secondary (with a glaive)?

yea everything else works just fine with the exception of the mapping of the hotkeys like I had mentioned. Its just the secondary weapons. Im thinking it has something to do with the bug the PS4 has at the moment with not being able to save the mapping when customizing the controller.