Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Swag For Founders

Zachles

Question

M5vURIr.jpg

I never got the e-mail that a lot of people have claimed to receive regarding this. I did buy the Founder's Package just after people had been getting these e-mails. I'm concerned if I should go to Warframe support about it, or wait and see if I get an e-mail, too.

Has anyone who recently became a Founder gotten an e-mail like this?

Edited by Zachles

20 answers to this question

You might not get that specific e-mail, but you'll probably get the e-mail that will be sent out around November 2nd to get in touch with and find out where founder swag will go.

If you don't get one by November 5th or 6th, then you might want to get in touch with DE.

Also this e-mail has been known to turn up in Spam and Promotion folders of Gmail's inbox.

Well at the bottom the email; it reads - "Please note: If you decide to upgrade your Founders level before November 1, you will receive the gift stated for the final Founters level purchase."

I'm sure that you would receive it since you did buy the Founders package but I cannot say for sure.

I got my email on October 3rd

You might not get that specific e-mail, but you'll probably get the e-mail that will be sent out around November 2nd to get in touch with and find out where founder swag will go.

If you don't get one by November 5th or 6th, then you might want to get in touch with DE.

Also this e-mail has been known to turn up in Spam and Promotion folders of Gmail's inbox.

Okay. I'll wait until then, I suppose. Also, no, it has not shown up in my Junk Folder.

Well at the bottom the email; it reads - "Please note: If you decide to upgrade your Founders level before November 1, you will receive the gift stated for the final Founters level purchase."

I'm sure that you would receive it since you did buy the Founders package but I cannot say for sure.

I got my email on October 3rd

I became a Founder on October 4th, I believe. I think I'll just wait and see.

You don't need this email. This is nothing but a "hey, this is happening!" informational email. Now the follow up email they're going to send out around the 2nd, that is the email you need.

Okay! I'm assuming that is the "hey, where the F*** do we send this?!" e-mail, then.

This is just another reason why I'm glad I became involved in this game.