The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.6 + 28.0.6.1

See Protea changes in red text, says yay finally. Thank you. 

Really feels a lot better; having 33 sec on my shield satellites and having her 2 actually kill stuff is a nice change. 

While her 4 is a neat I idea I still don't find myself wanting to use it. Like there should be a better reason to deploy.

Refund energy? WEll my dispenser keeps me topped off even with 75% efficiency & maxed primed flow (with max energize).

Keeps me from dying? My 1 already does that tbh, especially when paired with adaptation and no other defensive mods. 

IDK- like I said I love the idea, on paper and the animations are very cool; just useless in normal gameplay. Should be more like Nvidia Shadowplay than OBS, or even just slows down time while you're in it like how The Flash would see the world. 

Edited by I.V.A.R.A
After testing
  • Like 6

place holder text

also, hi!

Ok, now that I have your attention just wanted to point out that relentless combination is still broken and that if you are using the Naru syandana with the shedu, it'll obscure your vision... other than that keep up the good work in these trying times!

~Hexeract

Edited by Hexeract
needed time to check out the patch.
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
    • Let it be known that the Xoris Blueprint/Parts are also available here for players who have completed The Deadlock Protocol Quest and unintentionally sold the Xoris.

Calm down Corrupted Captain Vor.

• Like 6

Protea still feels like you are being punished for using her 4. She is basically a stationary frame in a super unstationary game.

Please change her 4 to be only rewind on death. Everything else is great.

Edited by GA-Bulletproof
4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Shield Gating now applies to Companions the same way it does to Warframes!

• Blocks 100% of Damage for 1000ms on first break, reduced to 300ms if Shields break again without fully recharging.

Good.

ctrl + F "Buzlok", no fixes yet again, guess we will commemorate the fact that it's been bugged for 2 years soon enough. : /

• Like 8

Why is it fine to give the Juno Elite Crewman's Supras an AoE? This is the equivalent of fighting a swarm of Battalysts, which kills Sentinels faster than one can expect. Will this be addressed?

• Like 12
  • [DE]Megan locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic