Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.6 + 28.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

vor 1 Minute schrieb Neon_Noir:

please bring back bramma ammo reserves it feels really really really bad now :l 

More than half of the playerbase was using the Bramma. They reduced its ammo to make less players use it, while still making sure it is a good weapon. Just use Carrier or an ammo mutation mod.

4 minutes ago, Neon_Noir said:

please bring back bramma ammo reserves it feels really really really bad now :l 

It's meant to feel bad. You are supposed to use them as an "oh sht" weapon. DE clearly stated they DON'T want you to spam an eye rape weapon

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed some Corpus Ship doors not opening until you’re practically at the door, resulting in faceplanting. They’ll now open when you’re a few meters away.

you should increase this distance even more for every door in the game, to accomodate for LAGG and speedyframes.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Temporal Anchor

plz change this so it doesnt require Line Of Sight for the detonation.  makes no sense that equinox 4 can go through walls  but not this ability. especially since proteas ability has lower dmg potential then equinox

Thanks for the updates. Just a small thing, in the NW when we get the nightwave craft, even though we changed it colours, still while on mission start or when in the orbitar.. we can't see the changed colour. It's always the default colour. Please check these problem. Thanks in advance

SIX hotfixes in and still no fix for the cosmetics that were given grimy textures / broken colors by U28 other than Wisp? Please fix this ASAP as fashion frame is one of the most beloved activities for veteran players and which plenty of people have spent quite a bit of money on!

Nice buffs to Protea!  She already felt pretty punchy, but this'll really give her a hand up!  Looking forward to trying her out when I can do so in the future.

But we still haven't seen any response to three rounds of feedback on the healing to defense objective changes.  Could you guys please, please put up a dev workshop or something about it?

I don't know if this will get more visibility here on the update thread but this still isn't fixed and I haven't got a single reply on my thread that this is being worked on, I don't think this is alright having paid for a tennogen skin and it's still bugged like this making it obnoxious to use.

Archived