Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.6 + 28.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Color Blind Compensation

No changes to Loki's Invisibility visual effect? The screen color has turned us into experiencing how a color blind person would see, whenever we use that ability.

Protea is now invulnerable for the first 3 seconds of Temporal Anchor

Many has complained that the last part of returning to the Anchor point is lethal, as they are killed at the Anchor after returning, due to no invulnerable seconds.

Corpus Ship Changes & Fixes:

There are still unfixed stuffs like Syndicate Medallions behind walls and under the ground as reported in the forum.

Also, Treasurers don't spawn in most Syndicate or Kuva Siphon missions in the Corpus Ship tileset?

Pets & Sentinels no longer take damage

Could this be a universal thing? I'm sure Rebecca knew the Sentinels in Nier Automata cannot be killed by enemies, so people are saying Warframe's are one step backwards. lol

• Protanopia: A setting for people with Protanopia, who have a reduced sensitivity to red lights.
    • Deuteranopia: A setting for people with Deuteranopia, who have a reduced sensitivity to green lights.
    • Tritanopia: A setting for people with Tritanopia, who have a reduced sensitivity to blue lights.

Thank you so much for adding this. Is it possible to also add combinations in the future? I have a mix of Proto/Deuter and would be very interested. Very welcoming change. Also glad to hear of all the fixes.

thanks for the update. now, could it be possible to look at the way you messed up the armor and damage reduction calculation? any new informations on this? it's been a year now i think since you said that you were looking into this, if i remember.

Nice accessibility changes!

But I still regret using plat to get the Protea collection. The helmets were nice, the Velox is underwhelming in comparison to equivalent high-fire-rate status-centered automatic pistols (but it is nice that it's not just "were kicking up the power curve a notch"), but Protea's 3 still feels too spammy. It eithers dries up quickly (even at 150%+ Duration) or ends shortly, and due to the low cost, you'll just be using it again and again and again and again and again and again.

I hope it gets an augment in the future that increases its activation energy cost heavily, changes it to channeled ability and makes it follow Protea, trying to prioritize targets away from her immediate field of vision.

41 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Pets & Sentinels no longer take damage from Jackal's Grid Wall attack

Just make companions invincible. They don't do player's job, just used for utility. Lack of damage reduction and mediocre AI don't help either.

40 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Color Blind Compensation
Under the Display Options tab, you’ll find a ‘Color Blind Compensation’ option that modifies game and interface colors to increase visibility for common forms of color blindness.

This setting will allow you to pick between the following options:

• Protanopia: A setting for people with Protanopia, who have a reduced sensitivity to red lights.
  • Deuteranopia: A setting for people with Deuteranopia, who have a reduced sensitivity to green lights.
  • Tritanopia: A setting for people with Tritanopia, who have a reduced sensitivity to blue lights.

What have you done in this update and the game is so dark and have insane lag? Is this option responsible for that issues? Btw where can i found that option? is not available Under the Display Options tab

Thank you for the fix DE and also

il y a 43 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Shield Gating now applies to Companions the same way it does to Warframes!

• Blocks 100% of Damage for 1000ms on first break, reduced to 300ms if Shields break again without fully recharging.

thank you so much for this one.

Thanks for the hotfix!

Is there any chance the incorrectly displayed Kavats/Kubrows are getting fixed anytime soon? Also, currently there is no way to get the imprint of a Kavat or Kubrow unless it was selected before the removal of the stasis system.

SpK1eop.jpegH4qWrKo.jpeg

38 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Xoris infinite Combo Counter UI not reflecting when there is -100% Combo Duration equipped.

• The Combo Counter UI will now display ‘0’ when appropriate - otherwise it will say infinite. 

0% of infinite duration is undefined seconds. I guess DE decided to define it as 0 seconds... but it could also be infinite seconds, 5 seconds, or 3.14159 seconds... or even negative seconds! Or even exotic time? Negative imaginary seconds... or a mixture of real and imaginary seconds. 😮

Either way, it was technically correct before at infinite seconds because 0% of infinite seconds could be infinite seconds. Infinite stuff is confusing!

Crude examples:

lim [n -> infinity] (-5*n) * (1/(n+1)) = "infinity * 0" = -5

lim [n -> infinity] n * 1 / log(n) = "infinity * 0" = infinity

lim [n -> infinity] n^2 * (1/(n+1)) = "infinity * 0" = infinity

lim [n -> infinity] (n+1) * (1/n) = "infinity * 0" = 1

4 minutes ago, One-shot-one-miss said:

Nice proteas changes. now is more enjoyable. My only issue is that her artilery still last very little (about 7sec with almost max duration). 

IK, I am trying to push a 10 second duration. Then it would be "base line" compared to other WF. Also her 1 still does sh!t damage

Thanks for the update guys. Still no fix for Oberon Prime's back tabard being misplaced and waving too far away from the body/getting easily stuck in the legs:

It's all caused by the misposition and cloth collision.

Also, still no fix for Silva Aegis Prime's mace being holstered in the wrong position:

Thanks for your time!

Found out today about umbra mods being avaiable from Simaris. This is great, usefull mods and none of that mindnumbing, soul decaying rng. You do a your missions and actually have something to show for it. This is the good, productive kind of grind. Me like. 😊

1 minute ago, Quezaar said:

Found out today about umbra mods being avaiable from Simaris. This is great, usefull mods and none of that mindnumbing, soul decaying rng. You do a your missions and actually have something to show for it. This is the good, productive kind of grind. Me like. 😊

You get all those mods from the end of the mission that you get umbra in...

Archived