Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.6 + 28.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

26 minutes ago, molawsco said:

I don't know if this will get more visibility here on the update thread but this still isn't fixed and I haven't got a single reply on my thread that this is being worked on, I don't think this is alright having paid for a tennogen skin and it's still bugged like this making it obnoxious to use.

It's not a bug with the skin, it's a rather specific bug with melee weapons, which seems to affect some, while not affecting others, I personally am completely unaffected by that bug, which is why it's hard for them to fix if it's not easy to reproduce.

4 minutes ago, -SoH-ViktorD said:

IK, I am trying to push a 10 second duration. Then it would be "base line" compared to other WF. Also her 1 still does sh!t damage

Her 2 for me is great idea (as every ability of her) Before her release i was already thinking builds for it but now i dont even try any. Indeed i never use it, cause i think is very unbalanced as it is now. Whats the point of a turret if i must have it for like 5 seconds to kill like 2-3 enemies in high lvls when i can kill more and faster easier. And I dont mean DE making it last like 1 minute, but at least the double duration (even with less dmg) would be reasonable (at least for me). 

Thanks for the hot-fix; I greatly appreciate your efforts in improving game visibility! However, I noticed that the element HUD on the profit-taker's forehead is now considerably paler. I was doing a couple of runs when the hot-fix dropped and could definitely notice a difference.

k8lJbmx.png

SASV1IA.png

What have you done?!?!?

jk6pd6i3.png

This is the good old version!!

mior4r79.png

This is after the Hotfix!!! IT IS UGLY!!!!!!

Were are the clan emblem?!?!?! Why I have payed 20 Platin for it?!?!?!?!

Please fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please for the love of God, whatever you did with the lighting settings, go back

Everything looks so bright, even with high contrast and low brightness, orokin decorations have lost transperancy. It actually hurts to see

1 minute ago, One-shot-one-miss said:

Her 2 for me is great idea (as every ability of her) Before her release i was already thinking builds for it but now i dont even try any. Indeed i never use it, cause i think is very unbalanced as it is now. Whats the point of a turret if i must have it for like 5 seconds to kill like 2-3 enemies in high lvls when i can kill more and faster easier. And I dont mean DE making it last like 1 minute, but at least the double duration (even with less dmg) would be reasonable (at least for me). 

Double it's duration would be 12 seconds, if back at the original duration 8 seconds, so that's why I'd be happy with 10 seconds, case in point.

2) It takes out heavy corrupted gunners now at level 130 with 2 guns max (8 of the heavy gunners). That's pretty powerful for her 2.

3) This is the "buff" they did for her 1 lulz

OMG THANK YOU!

Removed the increased animation speed for Protea’s custom Roll animation to bring it back to what was originally

showcased.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

YES!

😄

WOW, best change EVER! I don't care about anything else, this is the best patch note! 😃😃😃😃

No idea how happy I am about this. Was so ridiculous sped up otherwise.

Protea’s Blaze Artillery will now shoot through Volt’s Shield, but won't benefit from its buffs.

okay, now it just feels like your purposefully making the game less about teamwork and warframe synergies. Why can't this be a thing? is it breaking something? are players asking for it to be this way? does it distort your vison for the game? I doubt it does. Please stop removing synergies between warframes.

21 час назад, Dargadon сказал:

Very big IMO incoming:

* Shield Sattelites should exist notably longer than Grenades. 

* I`d change turret to lose damage windup over time (cooling down) but turret itself toggleable (like Chroma's 4), with constant Energy upkeep or Energy cost for every shot. So yes, it will be "permanent", but will require some work to keep it up.

* Dispenser is fine, but yet again - why not make it permanent (like Wisp motes), but rework it hold on itself 1 HP orb, 1 EN orb and 1 ammo box NOT separate for every player, but shared (i.e. if someone pick it up - it will also dissappear for others and they will be forced to wait for new ones to spawn). Power for potency of pickups, Range for additional placements, Duration for pickup regeneration.

No Primary kitgun buffs? you nerfed the only one that was worth building initially, did some meaningless small buffs to the rest and now you call it a day on them? We know you can do proper DPS calculation so why do primary kitguns have to be so garbage on top of having worse mods than secondaries. It feels more and more like you dont even want primaries to be good and that feeling sucks.

Good Changes. I find Proteas new roll to be a little bit and clunky though. There seems to be an unnecessary lag at the end before you can controll her again. Also I think it was way more useful and "flowy" in melee combat before. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Protea is now invulnerable for the first 3 seconds of Temporal Anchor (i.e on cast, to prevent casting animation deaths).

If this is the standard for most if not all frames then can we have this addition to Revenant's Mesmer skin, as he is not invulnerable while casting and can die with that long casting time animation.

Archived