Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.6 + 28.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixes towards an inability to get through side doors in the Corpus Ship Spy tileset if you’re going back through the alternate direction of where you came in.

Thanks for fixing that one spy vault's doors after solving.  Also, it appears that the easy mode in one of the spy vaults was fixed in higher levels, the one with the glass cage full of lasers.  But the spy vault with the floor gaps to jump over is still in easy mode regardless of level.

10 minutes ago, kouji86 said:

If this is the standard for most if not all frames then can we have this addition to Revenant's Mesmer skin, as he is not invulnerable while casting and can die with that long casting time animation.

Not with shield gating. No need to make an already invulnerable frame more invulnerable.

good on you for releasing more patches and fixing the game. after this patch  the colors in the game look washed out  and faded the sun and all the energy floating around in the navigator is gone the void looks like to many tenno use there void beams at once and drained it of energy. hope its an easy fix I mean ITS NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED AND WONT BE THE LAST.:thumbup:maybe a good time to mention assuming this gets any attention that grineer tile sets are to dark as well as infested but I guess that's acceptable cause they broke all the lights? but does it really need to be that realistic its a game come on to dark cant see if I turn up my game settings and then go to the void then its to dang bright where the balancing you love some much  lighting across tile sets are to all over the place. and I hate the effect where I come back to my orbiter walk down the ramp looking at this nice bright room  and when I actually enter it goes all dark  its such a let down.

Thank you for the update and changes to Protea, especially for giving extra pick up range and duration for Shied Satellites, it's a great quality of life improvement.

The following issues still persist.

Temporal Anchor implosion is still unreliable in applying effects to live enemies.

On 2020-06-17 at 10:16 PM, Amanne said:

Objects are properly affected by the implosion effect, however live enemies don't. To the point that an enemy can be two steps away from Protea in plain sight when implosion occurs and be still completely unaffected by it. This happens on even slightly uneven terrain, mere centimeters of height difference between Protea and an enemy may result in enemy's complete immunity.

It looks like as if enemies to be affected by implosion require line of sight with Protea's feet or some place like that, while objects receive damage even behind walls. This makes it inconsistent and in reality results in enemies ignoring effects of the implosion when they are either slightly obscured at their feet or are uneven terrain, which is especially noticeable in Orb Vallis.

The following little bug, probably a UI issue, still remains as well.

On 2020-06-14 at 10:55 PM, Amanne said:

After activation of Temporal Anchor and accumulating some damage, utilizing Transference, void dashing and then Transference back to Protea results in the accumulated damage displayed incorrectly, with the value displayed being around 105% higher than it should be. After dealing more damage the displayed value seems to be correct, suggesting this may be a UI bug. Repeating Transference, void dashing and Transference back results in the incorrect displayed value again. This happens every time independently of the focus school, activated unbound operator abilities and operator arcanes.

"Color Blind Compensation"
Thanks you so much, I'll try it, even if I had very few color issue in that game. (only the footprints of wild animals to follow in the snow, and I dotn know, if it's difficult for everyone or only for color blind)

Still think that Blaze Artillery need something more. Its a lot better now though.

The biggest problem I have with the ability is the duration. Its way too short to make the ability a tactical and fun tool.

How i would enhance the ability: I would increase the time to 8secs at max rank and you would be able to increase it to a cap of 12secs(or 15, the more the better), with the catch that the timer starts when the turret starts shooting, also since we are increasing the duration i would also add a cap to the damage multiplier, 8x-10x for example, and add a max number of turrets that can be placed 2-4; this would give the ability a more strategic feel that would go perfectly with the theme of an engineer warframe; you could for example: reinforce a room/objective by putting some turrets and a dispenser before the enemies start spawning.

26 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

Not with shield gating. No need to make an already invulnerable frame more invulnerable.

Dont know if you fully testing the so called "shield gating" its not all that great and damage is still taken and even one shotted  as well, so my comment is still valid 

hace 2 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

Color Blind Compensation
Under the Display Options tab, you’ll find a ‘Color Blind Compensation’ option that modifies game and interface colors to increase visibility for common forms of color blindness.

Thanks

For those of you seeing a decrease in brightness, would you mind taking a look at your settings? We are aware that some folks may have lowered their brightness after the other recent changes and it may be on the low scale.

For those of you who can, please post up a screenshot of your brightness settings if you are seeing an issue.

Head over to http://support.warframe.com and create a ticket - attaching the files generated from the process above - and make sure the title reads:

RE: Brightness Issues 28.0.6

Thank you Tenno!

Logs and tickets are no longer required, thank you!

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Color Blind Compensation
Under the Display Options tab, you’ll find a ‘Color Blind Compensation’ option that modifies game and interface colors to increase visibility for common forms of color blindness.

This setting will allow you to pick between the following options:

• Protanopia: A setting for people with Protanopia, who have a reduced sensitivity to red lights.
  • Deuteranopia: A setting for people with Deuteranopia, who have a reduced sensitivity to green lights.
  • Tritanopia: A setting for people with Tritanopia, who have a reduced sensitivity to blue lights.

❤️ thank you, thank you, thank you ❤️ 
I have been hoping for this for years 😄

The changes made to Protea are very welcome. I don't mean to nitpick, but... while the shield grenades are fine as is, the slash grenades should be using some sort of damage that scales with enemy level. Fixed ability damage in Warframe is not a good idea in my opinion. She needs a lot more oompf to break even with more powerful frames like Garuda or Equinox.

Also, her summoned cannons need a lifetime of minimum 10-15 seconds, for the heat damage they dish out to be of any meaningful impact, and to justify the energy cost.

I know these changes are unlikely to be considered, but they would make Protea a whole lot more viable.

Archived