Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.6 + 28.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

27.5.4 - 28.0.6

Garuda's Talons are still unaffected by Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds, and the Gladiator set bonus. All of these are still equippable with no effect or set effect.

Exalted melee weapons are still unaffected by the Gladiator set bonus. These set mods are still equippable with no set effect.

18 minutes ago, [DE]Bear said:

Head over to http://support.warframe.com and create a ticket - attaching the files generated from the process above - and make sure the title reads:

RE: Brightness Issues 28.0.6

Thank you Tenno!

I was wondering Why the hecc my navigation was so dark. the normal bright blue from the amp was darker and the energy wasn't bright anymore.
Also noticed some ephemera were "invisible" with some colors

Blazing Artilery needs to scale with enemy level like Vauban's flechette orb. Even the slash grenades are doing way more damage compare to the artilery. If  your quality assurance engineers will tested these abilities themseves against level 200 or even 150+ enemies (against both corpus and grineer (artilery is even less effective against corpus)) in a normal endless mission they will see that too. To my opinion adding at least 5 percent of enemies max hp as a damage on everyhit will fix that problem for protea .

1 hour ago, Sailears said:

OMG THANK YOU!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

YES!

😄

WOW, best change EVER! I don't care about anything else, this is the best patch note! 😃😃😃😃

No idea how happy I am about this. Was so ridiculous sped up otherwise.

My God I tested Protea roll while bullet jumping and its soo watery slick that I now enjoy mid air gun action!From her bullet jump to roll then slide you can fire after she roll with no orientation problems as the vanilla roll used to have problems too.also she can refresh the air time by rolling in MID AIR.How cool is that!

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased Shield Satellite grenade count from 3 to 4 to accommodate max Squad sizes.

I think this is wrong? Because companions or Sentinels will occupy 1 Satellite themselves too. So meaning it should be 8 to accommodate max Squad sizes which include their companions/sentinels.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Pets & Sentinels no longer take damage from Jackal's Grid Wall attack.

Nice. I think pets should be invulnerable to all environmental hazards because once they step into fire or toxic goop they just stay there and keep taking damage. And often die right there once again right after you revive them.

I am not exaggerating, but since the last patch I started to have a headache due to the lighting changes and also the constant light change from one room to another, it becomes annoying even on some maps the light is too intense and physically (virtually) Has no sense. Please, I do not want to sound bad, I know that interesting changes were made, but the lighting does not feel better than the previous one.

Well I THINK this is a bug, but after the update I was farming for repeller systems and I notice something. The glass enemies DIDN'T STOP SPAWNING. This was persistent in my runs, and I even did a longer time to prove it was going.ZOMs5vS.jpg

The following visual and animation issues still persist:

Client only:
* K-Drive: ignores custom energy and emissive colors.
* Kuva Ogris: ignores custom energy colors, projectile is always orange.

Host and client:
* Helminth Charger : Ifrit Armor applied on the Metus skin clips through tail (looks as if the wrong bone of the skeleton being attached): https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1201313-ifrit-armor-on-helminth-charger-metus-skin-clips-through-tail/
* Valkyr Cheetah Helmet: Some parts of the helmet cannot be colored and instead are always brown: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1200642-uncolorable-areas-on-the-valkyr-cheetah-helmet/
* Basmu: Some of the shot impact particle effects ignore custom energy colors and are always red.
* Supra Vandal: muzzle flash lights up environment, this light ignores custom energy colors.
* Imperator Vandal: muzzle flash and projectiles ignore custom energy colors.

sooo...yall over there at de are gonna just pretend were not all mad at you, and that everyone hasnt been screaming at you for the past week for ruining tombfinger (the only decent kit primary), and youre just gonna keep it all brokelike? 

for real? we all know you see everyone hating that godawful nerf. you gonna just act like you dont?

1 minute ago, cha0sWyrM said:

sooo...yall over there at de are gonna just pretend were not all mad at you, and that everyone hasnt been screaming at you for the past week for ruining tombfinger (the only decent kit primary), and youre just gonna keep it all brokelike? 

for real? we all know you see everyone hating that godawful nerf. you gonna just act like you dont?

well De don't read the forum for feedback, this is something anyone how play warframe for years know.

yeah main kitgun sucks protea sucks this entire update sucks, the only good thing is the lore

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Pets & Sentinels no longer take damage from Jackal's Grid Wall attack.

What? Why? Then do the same with the warframes. Jackal is a joke not a boss, just like any other. 

Protea's Blaze Artillery seems to be worth using now, but still, I wish to see an increase in its range and firing arc, because it appears sometimes to be a bit blind. Also, a slight increase in its fire rate would fit, since it is supposed to be a burst fire ability. But overall I'm fine with Blaze Artillery at the moment.

Grenade Fan and Dispensary are in a good position, I have nothing to complain about.

Still not liking the fact that the use of Temporal Anchor is basically useless in some specific missions, where the aim is to progress, not to go the opposite direction. Even though you have the decision to cancel the rewind, it still feels kind of annoying to care about the timer.

Personally I would also like to have a buff of her Passive, to give it more significance, since we have a UI where we are able to see when our passive procs, and at the moment I do not really care about the UI at all.

But all in all, good job DE.

As I said before I do believe it is time to eat my own hat. I do stand corrected. A few more tweaks may be needed but she's actually performing well by my standards. I think this was actually some very good improvements now, that on paper looked bad but in practice came out quite well now that I have tested her. I think she is a lot more fun and viable. While I would welcome additional changes, if she doesn't get any more I'll still quite enjoy her. Thank you for the update DE.

Archived