Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Buff?

-NTB-Cris0407

7 hours ago, Traumtulpe said:

Molt is among my favorite abilities in the game. It is so amazing now, compared to how it once was. While an increased threat level would be very nice, I believe it would flat out make Molt overpowered.

Hmm, maybe I'm using it wrong, for me I just feel like it doesn't attract aggro or work as an escape skill as effective as it should be. When I use molt it's either to attract aggro or when I'm under fire to escape, and I feel while it's her best option, it's not as efficient as it could be, so I made those suggestions. I just think it would be pretty cool to like give it an invisibility upon cast(even if it's like a, "Elusive Molt" augment or something) that goes away when you attack so it would be better as an escape skill.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ZetekP said:

Hmm, maybe I'm using it wrong, for me I just feel like it doesn't attract aggro or work as an escape skill as effective as it should be. When I use molt it's either to attract aggro or when I'm under fire to escape

I usually make sure to place it in the air, to guarantee enemies have line of sight. It is not entirely reliable to take all of the enemies attention, if it was it would be busted, since it is invincible for a short time, and not affected by targets standing inside Nullifier bubbles. For the most part enemies will target Molt if it is the first thing they see, or if it is closer than you are.

I'd absolutely love for Molt to make Saryn invisible. It will never happen though.

Edited by Traumtulpe

Saryn does not need buffs. She need some nerfs infact. 

This is coming from a Saryn main since 2015

Her 1 Spores is okay.

Her 2 Molt is just fine.

Her 3 Toxic Lash is the actual problem. It makes her 1 too cheesy removing the skill factor for trying to hit the spores and spreading them like wildfire which then makes the rest of her kit too easy. 

Her 4 has too low energy cost for what Miasma is capable of. Her miasma should function like in her Prime trailer. Similar AoE like Mags 3. 

35 minutes ago, Daziri said:

Saryn does not need buffs. She need some nerfs infact. 

This is coming from a Saryn main since 2015

Her 1 Spores is okay.

Her 2 Molt is just fine.

Her 3 Toxic Lash is the actual problem. It makes her 1 too cheesy removing the skill factor for trying to hit the spores and spreading them like wildfire which then makes the rest of her kit too easy. 

Her 4 has too low energy cost for what Miasma is capable of. Her miasma should function like in her Prime trailer. Similar AoE like Mags 3. 

all making you hit spores does is add a tedious factor, not skill factor, like detect vulnerability and banshee sonar(sonar I think is easier because recast etc- not the point), and 4 spreads spores as well and if the tedious factor was added, would just make sure to have miasma up, and getting rid of miasma spreading spores would ruin her synergy and effectiveness in a game. I don't think it's a good thing to compromise effectiveness for usability. I also don't think changing miasma energy cost from 75 to 100 does anything- if you are spamming it(me) you run high efficiency, if you run high strength and don't spam it you have ample energy, so while I guess you could change a tier of energy consumption I don't think it would change much. Saryn is in a pretty good place now just some finishing touches and you have a perfect frame.