Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

sentient attack on Neptune - bug or feature?

yilmazdurmaz

I am on my way hunting thralls for my Lich on Neptune-Larissa with all-new redesigned Corpus tile set, and suddenly a sentient scout appeared with 2 sentient hunters after.

As far as I remember, they only show up in Lua tile sets.

There are lots happening since the update came, and I might miss something. So here the question: Is this some bug or an added feature I missed?

---

00:51:12 - <yilmazdurmaz> killed by 291 damage at 97 health from a level 75 BATTALYST using a GodRaysBeam
00:51:12 - <HELIOS PRIME> killed by 1,135 damage at 1,135 health from an unknown source

3 hours ago, yilmazdurmaz said:

is there no one having the same problem ever?

any mobile defense missions can spawn sentients now that has been happening since they announce the new war coming. This can only happen if you have done all the main quests or the host has. 

10 hours ago, yilmazdurmaz said:

is there no one having the same problem ever?

What's your mean on the problem ? neptune's mobile defense have always have a good chance sentients will spawn since it was the place where tenno fight sentient for the first time after a long time.
But if you wander about what suddently made you taking a massive damage is another matter.

20 hours ago, Godzilla853 said:

since they announce the new war coming

13 hours ago, Twilight-Knight said:

neptune's mobile defense have always have a good chance

and this note on wiki is older than 2015:

While they can spawn anywhere, it would seem that they rarely, if ever, do spawn anywhere other than Uranus. In fact, they are almost guaranteed to spawn in any Uranus Node

Oh my my, look at me now 😅 thanks guys 

by the way, we meet sentients first in Uranus, only Oculysts, then after on Lua. these two happens always and in over 3000+ hours my game, this is the first i met them elsewhere.

though I seem to miss, It would be best we could have reference material to where does this mentioned in and what are the probabilities.