The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You too stop playing for a while?

Pertev

15 hours ago, Sevek7 said:

In Warframe every public mission is basically just total silence while everyone competes to see who can get to extraction first.

Then you realize the good players get to extraction first. Wait 1-5min for the other three. Eventually proceeds to hate life, plays solo, leaves because the games not fun.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, -BG-StormFighter117 said:

Then you realize the good players get to extraction first. Wait 1-5min for the other three. Eventually proceeds to hate life, plays solo, leaves because the games not fun.

True! Although I think the game really is very fun. It's just that all fun has a timeline, and repeating a fun activity a thousand times will make anybody stop enjoying it.

It's a bit of a double-edged sword: Massive grind keeps players around, but doesn't make them happy. But not having grind means you lose the players to other games due to content downtime. I think for DE it must be a balancing act of figuring out exactly how much grind to keep players but not insult them.

(Or, you know, just work on PvP so players can keep themselves happy with endless content that's always new and fresh...) 😉 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sevek7 said:

True! Although I think the game really is very fun. It's just that all fun has a timeline, and repeating a fun activity a thousand times will make anybody stop enjoying it.

It's a bit of a double-edged sword: Massive grind keeps players around, but doesn't make them happy. But not having grind means you lose the players to other games due to content downtime. I think for DE it must be a balancing act of figuring out exactly how much grind to keep players but not insult them.

(Or, you know, just work on PvP so players can keep themselves happy with endless content that's always new and fresh...) 😉 

DE reads your post, gets to developing 10 more syndicates. 😛

• Like 1

9 hours ago, (PS4)Apoleon_amarr said:

Of course i stop playing, how am i suposed to get 75% discounts if i play every day?

That's so true lol   .. take 2 weeks off and return to    "what's this"    50% off,    Game'  you want me to buy plat one last time before I completely quit the game dont you ..  lol