Frendh

Nightwave Visit a Featured Dojo, how to trigger?

Question

I visited 2 dojos and I have not been able to trigger the daily act  Just visiting - Visit a Featured dojo.

• Like 2

was it a random dojo? or one of the 4 featured ones? i went to the very first featured one on the list and it worked first try.

Posted (edited)

I wonder this as well on how to trigger it. I figured you just go there and it completes it, but maybe thats not the case.
Edit: Yeah, Miser_Able got it. Just had to visit the first, wich was a Ghost Clan. i guess that the bigger ones dont count.

Edited by Sasha_The_Lynx
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I tried the featured Mountain clan twice and even explored around some, no dice. But the featured Ghost clan gave me credit immediately upon loading in.

Edited by Andvarja
  • Like 2

Same thing happened to me, thanks! Had to visit a ghost clan.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Frendh said:

I visited 2 dojos and I have not been able to trigger the daily act  Just visiting - Visit a Featured dojo.

Can confirm that apparently only the Ghost Clan Featured Dojo is what triggers this. I tried visiting the Moon Clan one and it didn't do anything. Really odd.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, ChozoGhost89 said:

Can confirm that apparently only the Ghost Clan Featured Dojo is what triggers this. I tried visiting the Moon Clan one and it didn't do anything. Really odd.

I confirm. Visiting the Moon Clan didn't work for me but the Ghost Clan worked.

5 hours ago, Miser_able said:

was it a random dojo? or one of the 4 featured ones? i went to the very first featured one on the list and it worked first try.

I only see two featured clans and neither triggered the reward.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, (NSW)Lemmykins said:

I only see two featured clans and neither triggered the reward.

Same for me. Also on Switch. Only 2 storm clans available and neither trigger l NW completion. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Panker1912 said:

Follow the dojo symbol I opened the daily task

Yes, seems like the daily task is exclusive to visiting Ghost clan dojo. I'm assuming it, based on the symbol i see on NW task and this symbol for ghost clan. If its true... the task is pretty dumb and wasted enough of my time... thx DE

latest?cb=20140626180628

Edited by (NSW)Osairas
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

As such this is uncomplete-able on Switch due to us only having Two Featured Dojos at a time, and both, as of 3:37 AM CST 6/25/2020, are Storm Clans. Being Kawaii Sakuras, and Clockworks. How often do the Featured Dojos change on Switch? Cause if they don't rotate through to a Ghost clan in the next two days, an entire platform has been denied a Nightwave Task.

Edited by (NSW)Gufuu
  • Like 2

Ghost clan was the only that worked for me as well.

I currently have only two featured dojo and they're both Storm...does anyone know when and if they'll rotate into a Ghost dojo?

ON switch and both storm clans does not work. Great.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, (NSW)Osairas said:

Yes, seems like the daily task is exclusive to visiting Ghost clan dojo

Can’t be true, I got it with the moon

53 minutes ago, (XB1)DA ZACHYZACHY said:

Can’t be true, I got it with the moon

Gratz then, could be a happy bug too; but lot of other people are not getting on Moon clan nor on Storm/Mountain. On Ghost clan, no one got the bug yet, they cleared it successfully.

Can confirm that this quest cannot be completed on Switch. I've visited both featured dojos (both storm) with no success.

• Like 3

Also confirming the challenge seems unfinishable on the Switch version.

Tried visiting both Kawaii Sakuras and Clockworks (both Storm clans, both the only available featured dojos on Switch) multiple times, in both Solo and Public (not that it makes a difference to who you see there, but poking at it to see what works, you know?), sometimes staying for just a few seconds and other times exploring for several minutes, participating in obstacle courses and shooting galleries and such. Unfortunately the challenge remains incomplete.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, NevrKnosBest said:

Can confirm that this quest cannot be completed on Switch. I've visited both featured dojos (both storm) with no success.

Yup, I'm not sure if they intended for this or not, but it's quite the nasty bug since Dojo Rotations seem to happen monthly. This is a pretty unfair task due to this potential bug. An entire platform denied a task.

• Like 1

This isn't a bug. They just decided to omit the Shadow Dojo information (despite the symbol) or forgot to change one of the dojos on the Switch to a Ghost or simply change to any dojo.  Easier, isn't it?

2 hours ago, (NSW)OmegaMael said:

This isn't a bug. They just decided to omit the Shadow Dojo information (despite the symbol) or forgot to change one of the dojos on the Switch to a Ghost or simply change to any dojo.  Easier, isn't it?

How does one visit a dojo besides their own dojo or the two featured dojos? I don't see that option anywhere, and if it's not possible, then I would still consider this a bug.