Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.7

[DE]Megan

Just now, Zikkie said:

You guy broke something with the light settings, its way too dark. 

They retired the 2008 lighting settings so the newer HDR and Adaptive Exposure deals are what remain, some of those require glare and other settings to be turned on to function which have their own problems.

Hi. no one is gonna talk about the recent update which made autoexposure being turned on by DEFAULT? We don't have the option to choose either to turn it on or turn it off anymore. Also, energy effets at all, like zenurik's energizing dash, ability energy effects, weapon energy effets, being almost unseeable? ALL energy effects have been made darker with hotfix 28.0.6. almost invisible. please fix this!

You know what would be awesome? Switching between left mouse and mid mouse clicks for each specific weapon! Like, when I use the Penant or the Stahlta I mostly use only mid mouse, but not with other weapons...   Thanks for an awesomely great job anyways!

13 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thanks.

Any chance Protea's Blaze Artillery could interact with Volt's Shields? It would be nice to have some niche synergies, especially when Protea is still quite weak in some areas.

Also, Archwing Slingshot seems to still be bugged in many cases.

Aaaaaand, obligatory "please revert Amp self-stagger" comment because it's horrendous to constantly stagger your Operator.

Protea is not weak, I don't know how you are playing her but to say she is weak with all the recent buffs is nonsense.

Rework excalibur 1 and 3 skill.  If we  have exalted blade and we put this mod ( status , elemental, damage , etc) why not get this elemental effect this skills damage?? Or better, if we put healing return, why not get excal hp regen ? This change more useful and more survivality  skill. (The monkey get flying skill and this regenerate hp, then why not get excal this little change ? Excal 1 and 3 skill damage with exalted blade. No tell me DE this is not a useful change.

Thanks for the update!  Is there any way to look into the Eidolon synovia and head hitbox with Castanas?  The Hyrdolyst is impossible to kill with them (0 damage).  Teralyst is fine and Gantulist uppers are iffy.  My Ivara says please.  Please and thank you for your help.

14 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thanks.

Any chance Protea's Blaze Artillery could interact with Volt's Shields? It would be nice to have some niche synergies, especially when Protea is still quite weak in some areas.

Also, Archwing Slingshot seems to still be bugged in many cases.

Aaaaaand, obligatory "please revert Amp self-stagger" comment because it's horrendous to constantly stagger your Operator.

Exactly... Can you please check and remove the amp self-stagger, It's pretty annoying. And the NW aircraft is still in the default colour. We can't change it's colour from the orbitar section. 

17 minutes ago, Voltage said:

I'm just gonna go ahead and say it:

If anyone wants to make a yakety sax video compilation of operators falling on their asses, so we can put it on twitter, so it gets enough attention to get fixed already -  I've got most of the amps.

Edit: I helped a friend with the ropalyst, and brought along the exard. I can't believe it staggers too. The worst scaffold got *worser*. Why can't they be like the other explosives that you can fire at your feet and ignore. The exard burst sends you flopping a bigger distance than it explodes for, haha!

Archived