Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.7

[DE]Megan

Can you guys stop host migration messing up your game this guy left arbitraion the second i was revived after migration i was still downed and also it reset my teammates 5 points to revive me back to zero. And also can you guys allow us to leave the squad if we are stuck in loading for a long time or someone has terrible ping not allowing the team to enter the game at all. And also can you let us leave the game from extraction by our selves every time  i switch to operater the timer on the time it takes to extract resets, i dont know why u guys do this maybe u dont want us to leave at all and the rest of the team wants to stay this is pretty annoying i have to resort to using invisible /  tank frames just to extract if i have to leave for a trade or etc please atleast stop the time reseting if i go operator to hide from the mobs

Don't know if anyone else is having this issue but there is a glitch where certain melee weapons (Zaws and Kuva Shildeg currently affecting) appear in one's hand despite being unarmed in lobbies or wielding primary/secondary weapons.

3 minutes ago, Azoth said:

Thanks for the hotfix, put please avoid do it riiiiiight before the sortie reset, I missed the reward due to the forced "restart to receive update" screen...

Yes, please do not hotfix before sortie reset. I've wasted my time now, I had finished the second phase of the sortie and had to relog for the hotfix before I could do the third phase. And now the patcher is not working so I couldn't even log back on in time.

27.5.4 - 28.0.7

Garuda's Talons are still unaffected by Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds, and the Gladiator set bonus. All of these are still equippable with no effect or set effect.

Exalted melee weapons are still unaffected by the Gladiator set bonus. These set mods are still equippable with no set effect.

40 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Aaaaaand, obligatory "please revert Amp self-stagger" comment because it's horrendous to constantly stagger your Operator.

This one in particular. How has this been allowed in the game for so long? I find it hard to believe that you intended for us to stagger ourselves on every shot from the shraksun or phahd scaffold. It's been like this for months, it should take about 2 seconds for any developer at DE to go into a mission and see these problems firsthand. This should be fixed as it is breaking operator gameplay.

Thanks for the Hotfix! really need to try that colour blind mode.

Coincidentally, I was doing a Lich Hunt a few minutes before the Hotfix dropped and apparently found a bug(?). It was an Extermination node on Jupiter.

Lich Spawned and teleported to one of those locked secret labs. I tried opening them and only managed to open the first door. My Void Beam wasn't able to break the second door. I was using the Shraksun Scaffold and Granmu Prism, and none of them worked. I noticed that some weapons with AOE/"energy" effects like the Kuva Chakkurr, Tombfinger, and Fulmin aren't hitting certain breakable objects like the hidden breakable consoles on one of the vaults in Kuva Spy missions, so maybe they're kinda related? since I only managed to break them when I was using a hitscan weapon like the Rubico.

Just now, [DE]Megan said:

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.7

Color Blind Compensation Change:

• Tweaks to improve distinction between very saturated colors when Color Blind Compensation is enabled.
    • It’s worth noting here that our Color Blind Compensation approach is far from perfect and feedback will vary accordingly. We will continue to investigate larger scope accessibility issues!

Fixes:

• Fixes towards an ability to multiply Nightwave Standing gained by repeatedly going in and out of Fortuna. 
  • Fixed a case of Protea’s Blaze Artillery not damaging ragdolled enemies.
  • Fixed Eidolon Bush Decoration description using ‘bare’ instead of ‘bear’.
  • Fixed a script error if your Djinn's Reawaken Precept activated while you were in Operator mode.

TY but can we also fix this?:

There is inconsistencies with armor stripping of  ember's Fire blast on RJ POI Commanders such as Pyr, Lektro, etc, tested it on the following warframes, here's the link to the screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/da8qUaV

Oberon

No problem here, i've got an 80+% armor strip on my oberon and it can stack so it fully strips armor

Nyx

No problem here either, pretty straightforward armor strip

Banshee

Augment got hotfixed a few months back and  now it works perfectly

Ash

No problem here either full armor strip

Vauban

Have to wait a bit but it does strip the armor

Gauss

Fullfiling the requirements will strip the armor no problem

Hyldrin

It seems to be able to reduce the armor but since i dont have enough Power strenght but still the damage increase is noticeable

And finally ember.... it is painfull trying to do this on her even when you fulfill  the requirements, the armor reduction doesnt seem to work but at least the innate heat armor reduction seems to be working so you can complete the fight

20 minutes ago, lushelocution said:

same issue here.

Agreed. My update just hangs at "Checking for Content" and probably times out after a minute and then gives me the option to play. Pressing "Play" launches a hung Warframe.exe in the background which I kill with Task Manager after 10-20 seconds or so.

I will try again later.

Thanks for this hotfix.

Now please:

1.  Fix amp self-stagger

2.  Fix self-stagger on all weapons that never had self-damage to begin with (Sonicor, Staticor etc etc.)

3. Fix archwing slingshot only being usable once per mission

Archived