Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

THE STEEL PATH! Upcoming 'Hard Mode'.

[DE]Rebecca

@(PS4)Vexx757

You've got good ideas however I am not fond of ressource rewards as long as you can get already those huge amounts only by playing with a ressource booster a smeeta and wisely. Kuva lich hunts are still killing the kuva flood missions with this egregious quantity of kuvas you can have playing cleverly. Same for the rarest ressource on each planet and void traces.

What it is:

A way to engage with some better scaling Affinity and Mod Rewards.

What it isn’t:

- overly complicated in its goal to simply provide higher level content and some exclusive rewards.

I feel like this is a Discrepancy simply because Affinity Gaining and Mod Drop Rates are so bad in the main game that Hard Mode is just going to be used to aquire those things any way...

I mean Just look at Endo... Its literally in almost everysingle type of Content in Warframe... I swear I get some of my Endo from Eidolon Hunts, however because the Quantity is so tiny and inconsistent You effectively only have two Spots for farming Endo, Vodyanoi (Which needs an RNG Booster) and Arbitrations (Which is an entirely different can of Worms)... 

What you get for Hard mode needs to be Revised to make it feel like its not something new players need to rush through the Star Chart the star chart just to get a decent source of Affinity Farming to level up their Junk., Players are already rushing to Arbitations and Vodyanoi just to get endo and from my experience in Recruit chat These Farming squads are not Populated by high MR players who do that content because they enjoy it... its populated by Mid MR Players who need what is being offered by those modes. Arbitrations wouldnt have to be revisited it it didnt have so much endo because not as many players would be complaining about it to care about how annoying it was...

i don´t think steel path will be too hard, but bullet spongy enemies doesn´t make a lot of fun,
i would like to get many really nasty enemies at once, a bunch of maniacs shows up around the player, mixed large groups of nullifiers with indestructible nullifier fields, Amalgams, Kuva guards, much more Grineer units with heavy shields, Sentients, Sedna Arena enemies and groups of different prosecuters, health leeching, armor stripping Viral slash and toxin proccing monstertrucks you know? it would be nice if random Liches appaer with a bunch of comrades to fight you too and random sortie punishments like enemies deal more puncture in this mission and have high res against it or CC´s only cc 10 enemies max, time limit? that would at least need skill, requieres more teamplay and needs preperation and damn i would be so much fun...
sure, many players can handle it easily, but they will start to sweat 🙂
and of course all these Enemy types already exist
so instead of 10 magazines instead of 1, you have to learn to adapt, thats what warframe is all about and thats hardmode at least for me

Increasing how long it takes to kill a single enemy when you're fighting huge mobs,forced to play only a small handful of frames isn't all that appealing. Hardly difficult to shoot a wall of meat longer.  It's tedious,boring,and it's more work than actual fun.   Armor should have its limit. I get you don't want people to steamroll with saryn but not everyone here only plays saryn. There are more than 20 playable frames in the game.    If you push out a "hard mode" that's just meat shield mode then you're severely limiting what players can use.

I have some true and tested difficulty examples that have worked in other games and have for years:

Faster enemies and faster attacks. This has been a staple in doom difficulties for years.
Higher spawns of stronger units and or higher tiered enemies so more gunners,nullifiers,and hyenas etc.
More frequent stronger attacks - example: more grenades thrown,more rockets fired,quicker nullifier regeneration,more tethers from ospreys.
Higher enemy spawn - with faster enemies they'll move much faster from their spawn zone.

Warframe has a incredibly high play ceiling,conclave is an example of that.    Conclave may be terrible but it showcases how high the skill ceiling can go using the mobility in warframe.
Having to use similar mobility to fight very fast enemies sounds so much more appealing than shoot a wall of meat for minutes on end each.

my post in site feedback about:

11 hours ago, wizardeiges said:

Faster enemies and faster attacks. This has been a staple in doom difficulties for years.
Higher spawns of stronger units and or higher tiered enemies so more gunners,nullifiers,and hyenas etc.
More frequent stronger attacks - example: more grenades thrown,more rockets fired,quicker nullifier regeneration,more tethers from ospreys.
Higher enemy spawn - with faster enemies they'll move much faster from their spawn zone.

Theres alot of things i can handle.... But i wont Tolerate more Nullifiers. 

Havent we had enough of our Toys taken away through nerfs ? 😞

Conclave needs Specter (Bot) support. Having so little players, you get uneven match ups. I would totally play it more and if it were populated. You might need to fake it until you make it for this.

Il y a 3 heures, Lutesque a dit :

Havent we had enough of our Toys taken away through nerfs ? 😞

Not really if you think about it. 😕 

Not gonna ask for more nerfs tho. 😛 

(Other than, possibly some LOS stuff, but thats a topic for something else entirely).

Archived