Sign in to follow this  
(NSW)Soulstaria

Visit a featured dojo nightwave

Question

So is there some trick to reset the featured dojos or something? I'm stuck with 2 storm ones and it not triggering at all and it's been like that for 2 days now.

6 answers to this question

I've had this experience as well, and so far it would seem that a bug is somehow responsible. If you can't fulfill that challenge by then, you can likely retake it as a Recovered act, provided a fix comes for it in later updates.

did you try all available dojos? For me it didn't work the first time, I chose another one and it worked.

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Aazhyd said:

You need to visit a Ghost dojo.

Yep. Unfortunately, OP's on Switch, which I don't think has a Ghost Dojo featured atm, but rather something like 2 storms.  They're not going to be able to complete this act unless it's fixed to make any featured dojo count.

Edited by Andvarja
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Andvarja said:

Yep. Unfortunately, OP's on Switch, which I don't think has a Ghost Dojo featured atm, but rather something like 2 storms.  They're not going to be able to complete this act unless it's fixed to make any featured dojo count.

Correct yesterday and today it's only been storm ones on the switch. Kind of ridiculous they didnt forsee this.

8 часов назад, Andvarja сказал:

5 часов назад, (NSW)Soulstaria сказал:

Correct yesterday and today it's only been storm ones on the switch. Kind of ridiculous they didnt forsee this.

Report into Bugs forum section, please