Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multiple Loot Rooms

d1ru

i just soloed an OD in hopes of finding a vault ( i failed. btw, are any particular keys good for finding vaults?) and surprise surprise, in my searches, i find not one MAJOR loot room, but two. imagine how much my rhino cried, standing there in front of that pad with the 3 doors. unable to loot, much less poot. anyway.

so is this normal? or.. .a side effect of no vault, being replaced by a loot room?

Edited by d1ru

Keys do not increase your chances of finding vault doors. They also spawn randomly throughout the map.

well, capture/raid used to be the one you could only find the major loot room on, never exterminate. that isnt the case for the vaults?

i imagine at the least there wouldnt be any generating off survival/defense OD

Edited by d1ru

well, capture/raid used to be the one you could only find the major loot room on, never exterminate. that isnt the case for the vaults?

i imagine at the least there wouldnt be any generating off survival/defense OD

I find loot rooms and obstacle courses in exterminate all the time, thats where i find them the most.

i can attest that that is not always correct. as i mentioned, i just ran a t2 capture, and there was no vault.

I have ran tons of vault rooms you need to look pretty damn hardcore. Did you go down in holes, climb up to high places... explore every nook and cranny of the entire Derelict? The place is EXTREMELY tricky. Also you need to remember how the room looks on the map. I have had times the room was in extremely complicated locations. I just ended up running all over. Climbing up high, jumping down holes till I found the damn vault. Its tricky, but never give up... Also did you say T2 Capure? Its only in the Derelict not the void.

I have ran tons of vault rooms you need to look pretty damn hardcore. Did you go down in holes, climb up to high places... explore every nook and cranny of the entire Derelict? The place is EXTREMELY tricky. Also you need to remember how the room looks on the map. I have had times the room was in extremely complicated locations. I just ended up running all over. Climbing up high, jumping down holes till I found the damn vault. Its tricky, but never give up... Also did you say T2 Capure? Its only in the Derelict not the void.

yeah... vaults are in the derelict void, right? 

No it's not tricky. I mean sure if you're half blind and lost your glasses then  sure I guess. But that thing sticks out like a sore thumb in mooses netherregions.

Major loot rooms. psssh. All that parkour to find 6 affinity orbs and a trick mag. =/

Edit: I've been on about 50 runs I think in OD capture and exterminate. There was a vault in every one. Some are in really weird places. I believe there's always a vault.

true, i had noticed the loot is pretty much crap in OD, was just curious if it were a really rare thing or what.