Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Hellspawn Frame Idea

Satan

Please feel free to post any ideas, feedback or any questions.

If you think this type of frame would suit warframe or is a good idea then please leave a like on the post.

"Even some of the Orokin believed in Heaven and Hell, most thought they were the deities that would rule over everyone. That was until their worst nightmare came true when Diabolus was unleashed into the universe" - Lotus.

Very special thanks to Mojoober for helping/discussing abilities and acquisition of the frame.

This frame will have a strength bar like Protea. This will be called the Rage Vessel.

(Name was found online, felt like naming a frame Satan or Lucifer wouldn't be favoured amoung the community or even DE themselves).

(Picture doesn't represent the frame, just as an idea).

http://www.gamelib.com.br/static/_versions/uploads/assets/maio-2012/diablo-3-artwork-diablo-4_content.jpg

Stats:

Damage type: Heat

Mastery rank: 15

Health: 666 (1500 at rank 30) 

Shields: Null

Armor: 500

Energy: 75 (200 at rank 30)

Sprint speed: 1.10

Polarities: 2x Random Polarities

Exilus polarity: Locked

Aura polarity: Universal Aura Polarity

Passive: Dark Heal

Every time Diabolus strikes down an enemy in cold blood, he gains what little life force the creature once had and uses it to passively heal himself by 1.25% every time. Whenever Diabolus goes under 200 health, he lets out a scream that will make every enemy in a 20m distance run in fear. (Passive range cannot be changed with mods).

• Spoiler

• Everytime you kill any enemy, you heal yourself by 1.25% of your maximum.
    • Rejuvenation will stack with this passive.
    • You can still take damage when the passive is active but you are also still able to heal.

1st Ability: Searing Impalement

Diabolus is able to summon his pitchfork and throw it at enemies, either impaling and killing them instantly or pinning them to walls and dealing gradual heat damage to them for 2 seconds until they break themselves free. For every 10 enemies killed with the pitchfork, Diabolus's strength will grow stronger and stronger.

• Spoiler
    • At base damage, the pitchfork will deal 100 heat damage - 400 maximum (Like Embers fireball). - may need a buff 
    • The ability is spammable with a 1 second delay per ability use. (12 Maximum pitchforks can be thrown)
    • at 200%+ Strength, you will be able to pin heavy units.
    • Ability's duration can be extended to a total of 12 seconds.
    • Every 10 enemies killed, will fill the rage vessel by one bar.

2nd Ability: Possession 

Diabolus is able to transfer his whole body and consciousness into any enemy that he targets, allowing him to walk through hoards of enemies and security lasers unsuspectingly. Once he has finished his deeds, he will rip out of the victims body, killing the host in the process and granted immunity for 3 seconds.

• Spoiler
    • Bosses are not able to be possessed.
    • Ability at base level only lasts for 10 seconds.
    • At 200%+ Duration, the ability will last for 60 seconds.
    • Ability cast speed takes 3 seconds.
    • Base damage is 250.
    • Immunity cannot be extended through mods.

3rd Ability: Lake of Fire (CC)

Diabolus can summon the demented souls of the damned and the fires of hell to restrain and damage enemies in within a given area. Diabolus will summon an AOE on the floor where the hands of the damned will hold enemies in place whilst the heat will deal damage to their armour over time.

• Spoiler
    • Upon ability cast, he will summon a puddle with a width like Oberons Hallowed Ground.
    • Heavy units cannot be pinned in place, but will walk slower through the AOE.
    • Base damage is 50 every second.
    • At 200%+ Strength, the ability will deal 150 damage every second.
    • Base range is 10m.
    • At 200%+ Range, the ability will cover 30m.
    • Base Duration is 12 seconds.
    • At 200%+ Duration, the ability will last for 30 seconds.

4th Ability: Soul Destruction (AOE)

When Diabolus summons enough rage, he will unleash a terrifying scream that will pierce the enemies souls all around him, inevitably destroying their soul and blowing their heads apart, draining his rage vessel. Those who manage to survive will be stunned with fear and unable to move for 10 seconds, making them easy prey for either him, or his followers.

• Spoiler
    • The ability damage is based off of the HP of elite lancers at level 40+
    • This ability is AOE (Dealing heat damage).
    • Base range is 10m at 360 Degrees.
    • At 200%+ Range, the ability will cover 40m.
    • Base damage is 1000.
    • At 200%+ Strength, the ability will deal 4000 damage.
    • Base duration is 6 seconds (stunned enemies).
    • At 200%+ Duration, the ability will last for 15 seconds. (stunned enemies).
    • Rage vessel needs to be maxed (4 bars) in order to cast the ability.
    • Ability has damage falloff.
    • Within 10m enemies will be instakilled (Heavy units take 75% damage).
    • 20m+ enemies will be dealt huge amounts of damage, but no instakilled.

Edited by Satan
  • Like 2

hace 16 horas, Satan dijo:

You can think of it like that, Hell is meant to be this 'scary' place

In theory, the hell is suposed to be a place of torment, anyways, when I saw Hellspawn in the title I I literaly tought you wanted Spawn (McFarlane's comics character) to be a warframe lol.

Get rid of the mastery rank requirement, as far as I know only prime frames have a rank requirement.

I also don’t know about making a frame that is so religion based. A frame that revolves so much around christian beliefs like heaven and hell may be difficult for DE to accept.

Try saying something like “subject to eternal damnation” instead of “hell”. And try saying “forgiven/ transcended” instead of “heaven”. Even if you don’t like the phrases I used here, I still think you should find replacement words for “heaven” and “hell”. That way it’s less about religion and more about the frame itself.

Question: Did you use some of my frame concepts and formatting to create this frame? Don’t worry, this isn’t an accusation, I’m just curious about whether or not it’s a coincidence. It’s just that some of this frame, and the formatting of your post, seem very familiar.

Edited by (XB1)Mentor0fHeroes