Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Youtube] Made A Review Video

SoggyCow

i made a review video for Ash, tried to make it as honest as possible - its not all flashy like the popular reviews but at least its honest and not a glorified review.

first video i ever made like this - do i to ok?

---whats the code to embed youtube videos? this forum was made poorly

Edited by SoggyCow

i made a review video for Ash, tried to make it as honest as possible - its not all flashy like the popular reviews but at least its honest and not a glorified review.

first video i ever made like this - do i to ok?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6HCQ1yYDys%5Byoutube%5D

---whats the code to embed youtube videos? this forum was made poorly

you forgot the slash at the end code [youtube ] [/youtube ] no spaces

nvm the url works now

Edited by OniDarkClown

looks like it is working now.  the problem was on Youtubes end, not the forums.

the first time you posted your vid it went to an error message on youtube.

now it seems to be working

The code is still:

[media]link goes in here[/media]

If you can't somehow see it on the forums, on the top of your browser (Firefox or Google Chrome), you'll see a shield icon. Click it and load the unsafe script.

facepalm.

ts few words of advice. if you are about to do a review try to be constructive, show each ability frame have, show basic setup for a frame, you should also have max rank frame and be impersonal.

in other words. horrible, don't do that again. it's not your thing.

Was that a review? Seemed more like a rant. Didn't display all skills, died several times, randoms joined and you acted as if you had nothing planned.

this forum was made poorly

your "review" was poorly made.

link for those who'd like to watch the rant. Edited by KingKeif

In general no one should be promoting videos. Although we have no rules on it. Some people frown upon this. Just saying, and watching your back. There really isn't a topic to promote these kinds of videos. Your best bet is to leave it on youtube, and see what people think of it on there when they come across it.

I pretty much disagree with everything you've said here. No offense.

That being said,

In general no one should be promoting videos. Although we have no rules on it. Some people frown upon this. Just saying, and watching your back. There really isn't a topic to promote these kinds of videos. Your best bet is to leave it on youtube, and see what people think of it on there when they come across it.

why shouldn't he? This is general discussion and the video is warframe centered, as is the discussion. I guess it would lean more toward feedback. Thankfully, I'm not a moderator, so I don't have to interpret the rules here. I'll continue living my simple life now.

Lol-face-meme.jpg

Edited by DarkFireRogue

My honest review of your honest review of Ash:

You showed 1 skill out of 4, and basically led the viewer to believe that he ONLY has 1 skill.  Yes the other skills have their issues, but you didn't even review what those skills do.  A demonstration of the skills being used in game is something that I expected to see in the review, yet they weren't even equipped since they aren't l33t enough for you I guess. 

I also have no clue what led you to assume that Ash has low health and/or shields.  Ash and Saryn both have the same health and it is currently the highest base health in the game out of all warframes (450).  Most of the frames have 300 health.  He also has the average shields of 300.  He carries a 50 base armor, which although is not a great armor value, is much better than the squishies that roll with 10 armor.  His base armor of 50 also synergizes well with having a high base health.

Considering that there are only 2 warframes in the game that possess a skill to turn invisible, you would think that a demonstration of the skill and a detailed explanation of how it works woudl be included in the review.

This among other things is why I think your review wasn't very good.

ok thanks for your feedback. ill take note of your criticism and apply it in my next review; ill try and make a better one of Ash.

edit: yes discussing videos / promoting warframe on youtube is very much allowed on this forum and encuraged by D.E.

Edited by SoggyCow

ok thanks for your feedback. ill take note of your criticism and apply it in my next review; ill try and make a better one of Ash.

edit: yes discussing videos / promoting warframe on youtube is very much allowed on this forum and encuraged by D.E.

Wasn't trying to be mean. Just saying people see promoting of videos on Warframe is seen as ego boasting... causing people to frown upon this to the point most ignore this. Awhile back there was quite an uproar about people posting videos, but I guess as long as it doesn't overwhelm the topics people won't flip out like last time, and no one will say anything.