Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Clear a personal lich influenced node"

The lich acts arent well planned since they dont really take time vs reward into account. The whole defeat a lich act that will come sooner or later should grant far more than most other acts given their time to complete in comparison to anything else.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

On a positive note, a forma’d, gyromagged Kuva Ayanga in regular combat is one of those rare combinations of weighted feel and devastating fun if you turn up the fire rate.

”pop-pop-pop-pop-pop”

*pause*

”BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-BOOM”!

*bodies go flyin’*

Now that sounds like fun.....

I'm just going to run Gian point over the weekend, show up to the sortie, collect the daily and hang loose till 10 am Monday when NW cycles through.

21 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

The lich acts arent well planned since they dont really take time vs reward into account. The whole defeat a lich act that will come sooner or later should grant far more than most other acts given their time to complete in comparison to anything else.

By this logic, nothing should grant the same amount of standing. There’s some elites that take 1/4 the time of a weekly. If people don’t find it worth their time just skip it. What’s 7k in the grand scheme of things? Also, with the acts awarding standing now, there’s even more incentive to just skip what you don’t feel like doing. 

• Like 2

Just now, (PS4)goonie4good said:

By this logic, nothing should grant the same amount of standing. There’s some elites that take 1/4 the time of a weekly. If people don’t find it worth their time just skip it. What’s 7k in the grand scheme of things? Also, with the acts awarding standing now, there’s even more incentive to just skip what you don’t feel like doing. 

There is a difference between something taking a few minutes more and something taking 1h+ more than anything else.

An avarage lich run from start to finish takes at minimum 45 minutes in a group when you have perfect luck up to 2+ hours if RNG is against you. Eidolons and PT take a matter of minutes and can be optimized by simply picking the right gear. Liches are an RNG mess that you cannot plan ahead for. Not so much a trouble on their own, but a big one when used in systems such as NW.

This is all after they also removed 60m survival, which took a maximum of... 60 minutes. It makes no logcial sense to add something that may take up to 2 hours or more to clear if you have poor luck.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

There is a difference between something taking a few minutes more and something taking 1h+ more than anything else.

An avarage lich run from start to finish takes at minimum 45 minutes in a group when you have perfect luck up to 2+ hours if RNG is against you. Eidolons and PT take a matter of minutes and can be optimized by simply picking the right gear. Liches are an RNG mess that you cannot plan ahead for. Not so much a trouble on their own, but a big one when used in systems such as NW.

This is all after they also removed 60m survival, which took a maximum of... 60 minutes. It makes no logcial sense to add something that may take up to 2 hours or more to clear if you have poor luck.

I don't really disagree with you about the amount of time relative to other challenges. But just my personal opinion that I don't see the need to make it reward more standing. If it makes you feel better just think of everything together averaged out. For every 5 elites you can burn through really fast, you'll have 1 or 2 that require a little more investment of your time. For nightwave being basically a battle pass, you've got to agree that it's way less of a time suck and more accessible in general than other games with similar systems. We'll see what they do next intermission and if they decide to remove it completely. I think this one is probably here to stay though. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)goonie4good said:

I don't really disagree with you about the amount of time relative to other challenges. But just my personal opinion that I don't see the need to make it reward more standing. If it makes you feel better just think of everything together averaged out. For every 5 elites you can burn through really fast, you'll have 1 or 2 that require a little more investment of your time. For nightwave being basically a battle pass, you've got to agree that it's way less of a time suck and more accessible in general than other games with similar systems. We'll see what they do next intermission and if they decide to remove it completely. I think this one is probably here to stay though. 

I just think they should have gone the middleway with the Lich thing. Just have you fight him once, that would be a far more sensible timesink than converting or vanquishing him. It would require a few tiles being cleared and the RNG impact of it would be so much smaller. 

Now with how it is planned and some bad luck, that single act will take as much time as a full clear of the NW acts for the week. A decent run 2 thirds or so and a good lucky run about 1 third.

3 hours ago, (XB1)Tyreal2012 said:

We Brits have a lot of amusing colloquiums for things.

Can't find the exact scene, but it reminds me of a scene from 'Allo 'Allo, when the british airmen talk some sort of gibberish.

Except i'm almost entirely sure most of that really didn't have a meaning and was a spaghetti of words and imaginary words.

1 hour ago, SneakyErvin said:

I just think they should have gone the middleway with the Lich thing. Just have you fight him once, that would be a far more sensible timesink than converting or vanquishing him. It would require a few tiles being cleared and the RNG impact of it would be so much smaller. 

Now with how it is planned and some bad luck, that single act will take as much time as a full clear of the NW acts for the week. A decent run 2 thirds or so and a good lucky run about 1 third.

Yeah I think fighting your lich would be a fine middle ground for most people with a whole heck of a lot of time saved especially if you happen to be starting from scratch. Funny enough, my current lich has been with me for about 3 months, though I did guess the first 2 requiems correctly on my first pass and had his third in about 30 minutes so I could have disposed of him pretty quickly. I was just saving him in case the challenge to kill or vanquish came before I hit 30 which it didn't. At this point he's taken so much stuff from me I sort of just want to hold onto him for a huge payday a year from now 😄

6 minutes ago, (PS4)goonie4good said:

Yeah I think fighting your lich would be a fine middle ground for most people with a whole heck of a lot of time saved especially if you happen to be starting from scratch. Funny enough, my current lich has been with me for about 3 months, though I did guess the first 2 requiems correctly on my first pass and had his third in about 30 minutes so I could have disposed of him pretty quickly. I was just saving him in case the challenge to kill or vanquish came before I hit 30 which it didn't. At this point he's taken so much stuff from me I sort of just want to hold onto him for a huge payday a year from now 😄

If it wasnt for the constant blabbering of the lich I'd probably have one active 24/7, but as it is, even Ordis is like a wet dream to listen to in comparison to the lich.

Would be fun if your game just gives up and dies with the message "error: loot overflow" when you one day kill your lich. 😛 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

If it wasnt for the constant blabbering of the lich I'd probably have one active 24/7, but as it is, even Ordis is like a wet dream to listen to in comparison to the lich.

Would be fun if your game just gives up and dies with the message "error: loot overflow" when you one day kill your lich. 😛 

One day, he'll just say "Well, I win. Bye bye." Then he'll fly off with all the loot and leave behind level 120 star chart for you to clean up.

12 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

"If a poison does not poison it is not a poison. If a killer does not kill they are not a killer. Conclusion: You are not very good at your job."

Oh, this mother f*cker got jokes  😄

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, (XB1)Primus Patronum said:

One day, he'll just say "Well, I win. Bye bye." Then he'll fly off with all the loot and leave behind level 120 star chart for you to clean up.

I'd be up for that if the star chart has thralls in the missions so I can farm req relics at will!

I hit rank 30 last night and have missed most of the 1k challenges and even gave a few recovered 4.5k ones that I don't need to do unless I want credits for some reason. 

These are designed to let you bypass certain challenges and still keep a decent pace.  

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Yrkul said:

liches and railjack were the least liked content by many

Most if not all complaints of these type of content are the grind, multi layer RNG, and Command Intrinsics MIA. After their revisited it they put out of most of the fires. I don’t see any Railjack complaints after the revised update, once command is out Railjack will be fully populated like your average warframe missions.

12 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

TBH - if it grants a bigger reward I'd just feel more stressed about doing it.
Do not want lich related content, period. Luckily I don't have to do it, but if it granted 30k standing I'd really hate it even more.

• Like 1