Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Clear a personal lich influenced node"

Wouldn't going with a squad and completing a Luva Lich-controlled mission (even if you don't have a Lich) count? Because I remember when I didn't have an active Lich (and wasn't interested in doing so at the time) and there was an act that got you to Mercy kill a Lich. So what I did was that I joined a squad where one of the squamates had an active Lich, we went into a Kuva Lich-controlled node, and even though their ping was horrible (1000+ms), I was able to complete the act.

I would assume that it would be similar, but maybe not? 🤔

6 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

Most if not all complaints of these type of content are the grind, multi layer RNG, and Command Intrinsics MIA. After their revisited it they put out of most of the fires. I don’t see any Railjack complaints after the revised update, once command is out Railjack will be fully populated like your average warframe missions.

Yet complaints about lich and railjack challenges still pop up every time one is revealed in Nightwave. Imagine that.

• Like 1

Done it! I am now the proud owner of a 32% heat Kuva Ayanga.

I guess that if there's a lich related weekly coming up, I'll probably 'valence' this one or my electric Bramma. 
- On a side note, has anyone else noticed what happens when an electric status stuns a bunch of Grineer then get blast damage?
I'm reminded of those little rubber balls that bounce for miles down the back street, never to be seen again. Even if they're not killed, it's useful to clear a path!

Edited by (XB1)Primus Patronum

I think what I dislike about it most personally is that people could get around the "Kill a Lich Thrall" task without spawning a Lich by joining a friend who already has an active Lich and killing one of theirs.

This task is effectively the same thing except it's going "No no, you must've misunderstood us the first time, we want you to have the Lich." It's only a daily, no biggie skipping it, I mean I am. I don't feel like having a Lich active right now. But it doesn't make it any less rude of a design decision.

• Like 1

I already have all the kuva weapons, that burnout me and i couldn't play for 1 month because of the lich system, now im back and i refuse to kill any lich, i already have the new spaceship so i dont care anymore about nightwave.

On 2020-06-26 at 12:31 PM, (XB1)Primus Patronum said:

Hello, Kuva Ayanga. Le sigh. I didn't want to do this yet. >.<

I know, I know, 1,000 Nora Points... but still... always wanted an Ayanga. I guess this is why they wanted to throw this challenge in. >.>

I just got my first lich, its a Kuva Ayanga, like yours!

• Like 1

Oh nooooo!  I'm gonna miss out on 1000 standing!  And later when they bring out the defeat a litch I'm going to miss out on 7000 standing!  Whatever shall I dooooooo???
*looks at rank 29 Nightwave, and we don't even have the third episode*
Oh, right.  It's almost like they designed Nightwave to allow you to skip a significant portion of the challenges while still being able to get all the unique rewards.  Strange that.