Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy Radar Rework Idea

Xardis

Right now it only adds enemies onto your minimap. How about something like this, remove that, every frame has 30m of inbuilt old enemy radar and the effect on mods changes to something akin to Zenith or Void Hunter trait with that trait potentialy being replaced with something else. Something akin but no the same. This wallhack only works on up to 1.5m walls with the effect intensity changing linearly to 0.

Nothing is wrong with it, after years of using it I see space for improvement. There are niche effects in game that are usefull, but niche, thus barely used. And I dont see why all frames shouldnt have an inbuilt enemy radar since Lotus in all missions is actively scanning all of the map to tell us what to do. Its either every possible location where we do mission has already a special scanning satelite deployed there... or we are getting that info real time and transmitting it to her without taking a look.

Well, let's just give every frame autofire aimbots or eternal 100 meter nuke ability and an automatic waypoint crawling system too so everyone can just AFK and don't need to play the game at all. I mean it just gets in the way of watching videos all the time anyway.

16 hours ago, Xardis said:

every frame has 30m of inbuilt old enemy radar

I am not against this.

Especially if it also gets applied to your Operator, losing Enemy Radar functionality is quite uncomfortable.

Alternatively, you could add some Waybound Focus nodes, like ...

Naramon gives Enemy Radar ("know the enemy" and all that)
Unairu gives Loot Radar (grabbing all the resources should help "outlast the enemy" lol)
Zenurik makes Energy Orbs picked up as the Operator also give Energy to the Frame (possibly triggering Arcanes etc)
Vazarin makes Health Orbs picked up as the Operator also heal the Frame & Companion (possibly triggering Arcanes etc)
Madurai ... not sure 'bout this one, maybe picking up Ammo as the Operator starts gradually reloading your guns?

Edited by NinjaZeku