Cannot do trade

RoronoaZoro0O7

Question

whoever I trade with it shows he/she is already in trade however there is no other person in the dojo and seller confirms that he already send me req but I dont get any request. Also there seems to be nobody in Maroo's bazar however the relay shows crowded in the relay message section. Can anyone help me and tell me the solution of this problem. Thanks in advance

6 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Do you meet the requirements for trading? MR2+ and 2FA enabled. If you do, can you join random public matches? If you are unable to join anyone you might need to setup port forwarding.

I am MR18 and and yes I traded roughly 10hrs ago but now it shows this type of problems

5 minutes ago, RoronoaZoro0O7 said:

I am MR18 and and yes I traded roughly 10hrs ago but now it shows this type of problems

Perhaps wait for a day or so. That might just fix it. Otherwise you could try port forwarding or verifying the download cache (launcher).

9 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Perhaps wait for a day or so. That might just fix it. Otherwise you could try port forwarding or verifying the download cache (launcher).

Okay thank you very much for helping :3 and now I wait 🙂 

2 hours ago, trens3rd said:

Yo got the same problem too, with my friends or to people i sell/buy
Me and my friends tried everything. Restating Warframe, Verifying and Optimizing,fixing our modern/routers, hell even let other friends invite us. But still when DOJO trading, no one shows up in the clan. Even your in a squad already. I suspect it may be a bug? This happened to me last night and right now ( June 26 SEA server ). I hope DE somehow managed to find this issue. Sometimes doing mission has this problem too, also with the endless "Please Wait" screen. 

MR 28, playing for 7 years. This is the first time something like this happened to me and my friends. 

Yeap as you mentioned still the same nothing works so it's time to take it to the bug report :v

Yo got the same problem too, with my friends or to people i sell/buy
Me and my friends tried everything. Restating Warframe, Verifying and Optimizing,fixing our modern/routers, hell even let other friends invite us. But still when DOJO trading, no one shows up in the clan. Even your in a squad already. I suspect it may be a bug? This happened to me last night and right now ( June 26 SEA server ). I hope DE somehow managed to find this issue. Sometimes doing mission has this problem too, also with the endless "Please Wait" screen. 

MR 28, playing for 7 years. This is the first time something like this happened to me and my friends. 

12 minutes ago, RoronoaZoro0O7 said:

Can anyone help me and tell me the solution of this problem.

Do you meet the requirements for trading? MR2+ and 2FA enabled. If you do, can you join random public matches? If you are unable to join anyone you might need to setup port forwarding.

Archived