Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Double Warframe "potatoes"

GrifPunk

Maybe we could make use with the extra warframe parts and blueprints. If we could use those double to "potatoe" the already existing warframe that would make earning those extra parts more worth while until trading becomes available. It is just a though but I think it would make warframe a more desirable game to play.

no, i believe this would make the idea of forma on a warframe obsolete.

What they should do is increase the amount of warframe slots, then if u want more mods u need to forma the hell out of ur warframe. 

Its possible to have an overpowered frame this way, but the time investment is substantial and you would deserve it.

no, i believe this would make the idea of forma on a warframe obsolete.

What they should do is increase the amount of warframe slots, then if u want more mods u need to forma the hell out of ur warframe. 

Its possible to have an overpowered frame this way, but the time investment is substantial and you would deserve it.

I like this idea. 

Formaing wouldn't just be about min/maxing anymore. Why not even tie the new mod slots to forma? 

So you could forma one slot, and get a new blank one free? 

Nah. Maybe for prime stuff but with the new way bp drop from bosses it's way too easy now.

This.  I right now I have some tough choices about what I want to slap a reactor on.  If i could just farm and craft another frame?  Bam! done.  It would obsolete the need for more gold potatoes instantly.