The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Sigils - change it for all loadouts

linn4you

Hey, It would be nice to change all equipped Syndicate Sigils for all loadouts or all warframes in general with a single click
it´s not my own idea and i saw multiple threads about it in the past, but since UI gets reworked and updated right now, it would be nice to remember few Qol changes 🙂
thank you

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, linn4you said:

Hey, It would be nice to change all equipped Syndicate Sigils for all loadouts or all warframes in general with a single click
it´s not my own idea and i saw multiple threads about it in the past, but since UI gets reworked and updated right now, it would be nice to remember few Qol changes 🙂
thank you

I kind of support you because I still remember this bothering me at the beginning of my Warframe path, the thing is that I don't care about it for a few years since I capped mine and traded everything else I needed. And this is the reason not many people care about it. Syndicates is a one-time grind and then forget. There is not much from those after you got it all. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, linn4you said:

change all equipped Syndicate Sigils for all loadouts or all warframes in general with a single click

That kinda doesn't work though, if you haven't hidden your Sigil via low opacity / a Syandana.

Which ... is of course an option, and a popular one, but it's also just a sad reminder of how Syndicate Sigils failed, in a way.

So, I want the opposite (for the same effect), de-couple FashionFrame from Syndicate Standing gains,
simply let us choose our currently supported Syndicate at the main Syndicate console / screen.

Make Sigils a purely cosmetic thing (woo being able to actually use those 66 Syndicate Sigils I have freely),
maybe have the bonus Standing % be based on the amount of Sigils you own for that Syndicate or something.

And apply the respective bonus % automatically to the Syndicate mission rewards, no matter your current support choice.

25 minutes ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

Syndicates is a one-time grind and then forget. There is not much from those after you got it all.

I mean, easy Plat from weapons / Augments aside, there's always Relics.

Not least, having a good reserve of Standing (including Medallions) certainly helps in getting (the Relics for) the newest Prime goodness.

• Like 3

On 2020-06-27 at 12:06 AM, linn4you said:

On 2020-06-27 at 12:54 AM, NinjaZeku said:

So, I want the opposite (for the same effect), de-couple FashionFrame from Syndicate Standing gains,
simply let us choose our currently supported Syndicate at the main Syndicate console / screen.

Make Sigils a purely cosmetic thing (woo being able to actually use those 66 Syndicate Sigils I have freely),
maybe have the bonus Standing % be based on the amount of Sigils you own for that Syndicate or something.

I support you both. I have made this suggestion in the past.

Instead of having to equip a sigil to gain standing, you just choose whatever syndicate you want to support (maybe at the syndicate screen), and then you can decide to use whatever sigil you own. Now we don't have to remember to put the correct sigil on everytime we swap warframes.

Some people might argue that it doesn't make sense if you support one syndicate but are wearing their enemy's sigil, but hey, you earned it, and that's why you lose standing.

Edited by TheMostFrench
  • Like 2