Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Community Has Its Bad Apples.

BleuNoir

Was playing survival, Cressida. Was looking forever for one.

It was just me and another rank 9 player, a vauban.

So it all went well (pretty much one shotted everything with shuriken, Vauban had vortex + Torid combo.) I started questioning when he was using oxygen towers at only 80 percent of oxygen.

I pointed out the disparity in supply towers dropping later on, like at 10+ minutes, and that we should use at it 30 percent for maximum efficiency and reward.

He proceeded to call me a retard, and shouldn't tell him how to play.

Okay there.

I lured a bunch of toxic and disruptor ancients to the guy (we were near the big spiraling tower with stairs in the middle), left him (presumably did a lot of damage,) and left him at the 10% mark and the only said before I went was "lul git gud." I don't know why I was so infuriated with their behavior but all I know is I hate A******s on gamemodes that need dire communication and teamwork.

Edited by BleuNoir

Was playing survival, Cressida. Was looking forever for one.

It was just me and another rank 9 player, a vauban.

So it all went well (pretty much one shotted everything with shuriken, Vauban had vortex + Torid combo.) I started questioning when he was using oxygen towers at only 80 percent of oxygen.

I pointed out the disparity in supply towers dropping later on, like at 10+ minutes, and that we should use at it 30 percent for maximum efficiency and reward.

He proceeded to call me a retard, and shouldn't tell him how to play.

Okay there.

I lured a bunch of toxic and disruptor ancients to the guy (we were near the big spiraling tower with stairs in the middle), left him (presumably did a lot of damage,) and left him at the 10% mark and the only said before I went was "lul git gud." I don't know why I was so infuriated with their behavior but all I know is I hate A******s on gamemodes that need dire communication and teamwork.

Lol, you dislike a*******, so you became one. I'm not disagreeing with your actions, I'd have done something similar.

Lol, you dislike a*******, so you became one. I'm not disagreeing with your actions, I'd have done something similar.

Never piss off the nice people, I'm usually nice but when something angers me enough to make me bat my eye then good luck to all of you.

Well you did a pretty good job at becoming more of an a22>]¥€ then he was. Good job.

Hmm. When is this block function comming to warframe? I really want to know. Then I can block this op and many others.

It's common sense when you play survival you don't just go around spamming air lockers, the argument "you can't tell others how to play" is invalid here because you will last 10 minutes at best. Stop overreacting.

Never &!$$ off the nice people, I'm usually nice but when something angers me enough to make me bat my eye then good luck to all of you.

Should have taken the more mature way out and rolled with it... I remember once along time ago when I played with a Nova on Xini. I was Frost. The Nova mocked me for being Frost saying he was useless, and that my avalanche doesn't make a difference. In the end she was killed by an Ancient and I froze that ancient with my special while my clan mate revived said Nova, and then that Nova left the game while me, my clanmate, and another random player continued enjoying the waves...

Don't be mean, Talk the talk, and walk the walk... be an example!

Edited by Arlayn

Should have taken the more mature way out and rolled with it... I remember once along time ago when I played with a Nova on Xini. I was Frost. The Nova mocked me for being Frost saying he was useless, and that my avalanche doesn't make a difference. In the end she was killed by an Ancient and I froze that ancient with my special while my clan mate revived said Nova, and then that Nova left the game while me, my clanmate, and another random player continued enjoying the waves...

Don't be mean, Talk the talk, and walk the walk... be an example!

Had a bunch of tests, doing constant test prep this week became a pain in the &#!. Knew it was the wrong thing to do, so my karma meter probably dunked like in Fallout 3. Rest assured I'll raise it back up by teaching newbies how to wall run in Mercury.

Had a bunch of tests, doing constant test prep this week became a pain in the &#!. Knew it was the wrong thing to do, so my karma meter probably dunked like in Fallout 3. Rest assured I'll raise it back up by teaching newbies how to wall run in Mercury.

Teaching people to wall run on Mercury... that should be a thing...

I can't say I condone your reaction, but justice has been served. 

As for the topic, yeah...it's the internet. Not finding a jerkbag on the internet is like having the one pet cat that DOESNT destroy cable wires. 

I have that one pet cat...

No, I mean the map. You said something about a spiral tower. I don't know what that specifically refers to.

On Grineer asteroid tileset, big kinda tier in the middle with a elevator under it, with 4 ramps leading to the center. Around the tower are stairs that lead up to doors.

It's common sense when you play survival you don't just go around spamming air lockers, the argument "you can't tell others how to play" is invalid here because you will last 10 minutes at best. Stop overreacting.

I'm not over reacting about anything. Nor am I inmplying you are telling people how to play. I just want a block function so I can block people like you and the guy you're talking about. People that just can't suck it up, listen to eachother, work together, and just play the f'ing game like adults are what I want the block function for.

I'm not over reacting about anything. Nor am I inmplying you are telling people how to play. I just want a block function so I can block people like you and the guy you're talking about. People that just can't suck it up, listen to eachother, work together, and just play the f'ing game like adults are what I want the block function for.

Whatever suits your fancy, you can judge everyone off of first encounters all you want but you can only do as much as you seem.

/facepalm 

Of course there are going to be some douchebags on in any community. Especially when playing with randoms online. I think the fact that you got so infuriated, as you put it, was childish. At that point I fail to see the difference between you and him.

Edited by KingKeif