Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What we know of hard mode

Jarriaga

7 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

Well, Operators are still teenagers, physically speaking.

Maybe we'll get upgrades to full Dax armors when Duviri Paradox hits.

That would be a nice and could work well with the storyline.

@Kaotyke

I misheard it (and I wrote the wrong thing in my last post, with x1.5, x2.5).

The test cluster had the sortie modifiers +300% armour, shields and health. That's 4x.

The devstream showed +250% and later they also said they took 50% (not to be interpreted as half) off the +300% sortie modifier, i.e. +250%.

So, it's +250% or x3.5

2 minutes ago, schilds said:

@Kaotyke

I misheard it (and I wrote the wrong thing in my last post, with x1.5, x2.5).

The test cluster had the sortie modifiers +300% armour, shields and health. That's 4x.

The devstream showed +250% and later they also said they took 50% (not to be interpreted as half) off the +300% sortie modifier, i.e. +250%.

So, it's +250% or x3.5

Ohhh.

Even better.

That Dax Operator armour is just what the doctor ordered. I've been DYING for a set of Operator armour that not just looks like actual armour, but armour appropriate for Orokin-era warriors. Cetus and Solaris armour just doesn't do it for me as much.

These nerfs to enemy survivability is still not enough, Baza Prime barely scratches them in the preview stream unless Megan build her weapon wrong.

+250% to all stats? That’s 3.5x multiplier to enemy stats. I would rather it’s +100% or just remove it entirely.

Please DE, don’t force us to use the META.

22 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

These nerfs to enemy survivability is still not enough, Baza Prime barely scratches them in the preview stream unless Megan build her weapon wrong.

+250% to all stats? That’s 3.5x multiplier to enemy stats. I would rather it’s +100% or just remove it entirely.

That baza was for sure wrongly built. LvL 100 modified enemies wont take that much hits, Im used to do 4 hour survivals and that tops WAY MORE health and armor that the showed preview.

Also, you will be able to put a lot more builds with harder to kill enemies. If they can no longer be cleamed by single AOE damage, more monotarget focused damage start to get its place.

Il y a 4 heures, DrivaMain a dit :

Their Baza prime was likely built incorrectly. Rebecca showed her build once and it was awful (No offense DERebecca, but the build really wasn't the most effective.)

As for the "meta", well, I have some news for you: Saryn and Mesa can't do much. Mesa manages to get by at max focus, while saryn takes forever for her procs to reliably kill someone. Equinox can go by with her nuke, but she has to spend a lot of time building it up. Even at 250% (from 300%) armor buff, it still will be too slow for the impatient players. For reference, a Grendel can eat and spit enemies out of the map faster than they can kill.

Players in the test cluster have pretty much agreed that there might be a CC + Corrosive meta for Grinner, while a CC + Magnetic/Toxin meta for Corpus. Just using raw damage and crit won't be enough. And frankly speaking, I think its what DE was aiming for.

Whether any changes to these however, still remain to be seen, as changes can still occur.

12 hours ago, Jarriaga said:

- Teshin has a store now with Tenno cosmetics. This store uses a unique resource awarded by Eximus enemies in TPS.

- The store includes Kuva!!!! THANKS DE!!!

What I'm most concerned about or well most surprised about is. We've been sitting here in a couple of threads as players arguing, debating, popping solutions for loot (most notably Kuva) and none of us have mentioned the above quoted idea that DE went with, not atleast that I've seen.

DE's solution in this case is the perfect one (if balanced correctly in cost vs resource drop) since it actually lets us enjoy all the planets if we want to farm Kuva (and things are balanced correctly). This for me personally does a crapload for the mode and the game as a whole since I can actually enjoy parts of the game that are simply fun to run while getting what I need. Not only that, but it removes a huge chunk of the "content island" feeling the "normal" game has.

So big 👍 to DE for going with and idea that slipped the mind for most of us. Usually these ideas come far down the path when QoL is suggested by the players, now DE did it before release. Huge step in the right direction. I wish a token system will be brought into more parts of the game.

4 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

What I'm most concerned about or well most surprised about is. We've been sitting here in a couple of threads as players arguing, debating, popping solutions for loot (most notably Kuva) and none of us have mentioned the above quoted idea that DE went with, not atleast that I've seen.

Yeah, speaking for myself I guess I never considered it because DE tend to like uniqueness and Arbitrations already has a game mode resource store. I also never expected for Teshin to ever offer things outside conclave.

This came out of nowhere to me and goes to show how us players don't always have all the answers.

11 hours ago, Loza03 said:

That Dax Operator armour is just what the doctor ordered. I've been DYING for a set of Operator armour that not just looks like actual armour, but armour appropriate for Orokin-era warriors. Cetus and Solaris armour just doesn't do it for me as much.

Now, even the Operator can have tenshins.

Archived