Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Migration in ESO = you lose all

(XBOX)ACE73EU

Host Migration in ESO is getting unbearable, nearly everytime it happens I get sent back to Orbiter and all and everything I gained so far is lost, all affinity, all relics and only 10 min. ago I lost the blazing step ephemera I was farming for months.

There was a time we got at least a mail with the lost stuff (well not really all lost stuff but at least something) a bit later after a failed Host Migration but I guess those were the good old times.

You said you want to fix bugs this year? How about you finally fix this $"§%" Host Migration which is annoying everyone to no end for years now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's not just ESO! At least once or twice a session, if there is a change of host, I get kicked back to my orbiter and lose EVERYTHING! 

5 minutes ago, I had done several rounds of survival farming relics (was on for about 20 mins), and 2 players out of the 4 of us went to the end zone. The timer started counting down, and the other player and I fought our way to the exit. When the timer hit zero, instead of getting a mission complete screen, I got a host changing message and an image of my liset.....after about 20 seconds, BAM! I'm back in my orbiter, with NOTHING to show for my time!

This is happening FAR too often and I'm sick of it!

Host migration losing everything is a very serious problem. It’s happened to me on each of the open worlds, in long relic runs etc.

It doesn’t happen on PS4, you get host migrated but you never lose all of your progress. 

But on PC, this happens to me 1-2 times a week.

• 2 weeks later...

Aaaaand AGAIN! Today, 5 times, FIVE F@#&ING TIMES it happened to me......this is so F#@&ING INFURIATING! 

20 waves of defense in the void, host left at last minute when about to start the 25th .......LOST EVERYTHING!

Farming Kelpie on Sedna for Gauss systems....the last part, the last f@#&ing part....finally got it on the fourth rotation....host leaves....I.....lose....EVERYTHING!

What is the point of playing this game, if i can't get ANY REWARDS!

THIS NEEDS FIXING NOW!!

Archived