Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After 5 Years, The Final Piece

Reconsile

12 minutes ago, Jemmies said:

And it got stolen??

Yup. To be fair, Lich could have also stolen the Stalhta piece if I got it, but was hoping I would rng him not stealing. Just didn't feel like doing the lich mission to clear the node. Then again, also wasn't expecting to get Hate

Edited by Reconsile

Congratulations! I have been wishing that would drop for a long time, even did beacons a while back when they first came out.. have had multiple drops of Dread and Despair... still no hate after ALL these years. Freaking Shadow Stalker drop table seems to have compounded my problem. 

Still feels good to see another Tenno claw their way out of the hate hole. 

Gives me hope. 

• Like 1

il y a 18 minutes, -Sandman a dit :

Buckets of Dread and 1 Hate but no Despair for me after all these years.

I farmed hate 1 month ago. Having despair should not take long, recruit 3 people for a stalker farm when void trader is selling beacons. If everybody buys a beacons, you generally have enough ducats to rince and repeat instantly meaning that you get a stalker every short mission. Lith exterminate or captures makes 2mn30ish missions, you get a lot of stalker in a very low amount of time. We got all the stalker drop table in roughly 30mn(hate droped last), maybe we got lucky, but looting despair should not take more than that(we got between 1 and 3 bps during the hate grind).

According to the wiki it should take less than 1h on average getting it this way.

Edited by Galuf

I'm... actually surprised that some players haven't had all of Stalker's weapon drops even after years of playing. I was able to get all of them in less than a year. Did the drop tables change since the launch of the Switch version or was I just lucky and was blessed by RNG?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, (NSW)MasterJ93 said:

I'm... actually surprised that some players haven't had all of Stalker's weapon drops even after years of playing. I was able to get all of them in less than a year. Did the drop tables change since the launch of the Switch version or was I just lucky and was blessed by RNG?

I think it might have to do with when you get them -- as in how early in your game progression. If you don't the three original Stalker weapons before he becomes the Shadow Stalker, your drop chances get diluted, and you become less and less likely to play with people who have the regular Stalker coming for them. 

3 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I think it might have to do with when you get them -- as in how early in your game progression. If you don't the three original Stalker weapons before he becomes the Shadow Stalker, your drop chances get diluted, and you become less and less likely to play with people who have the regular Stalker coming for them. 

Oh, okay. That makes sense. I don't remember if I got all of them before he became Shadow Stalker, so perhaps that was the case for me.

7 hours ago, -DG-CMD_Shepard said:

Despair doesnt exist for drops... anyone who says that lies. 

In 2,5y never saw a Despair BP even after farming him with Beacons for more than 150 times. 

I know that isn't true, because way back once upon a time the despair was a top notch secondary, that actually got more use then my Brakk, but only because it took me longer to farm the Brakk. Despair has managed to stay at the top of my most used secondaries. Geez I suddenly miss stamina, coptering, and old warframe melee.