Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Simple Buff To Help New Tenno

leothakilla95

the higher content goes, the more one realizes that utility is what one needs, not direct damage abilities. the excalibur is one of the first frames new players receive, and his radial blind is their first utility. using radial blind, i notice that you need to level it a little before its effect is really useful. all im suggesting is a slight boost to the range of the ability in its lower levels, so new tenno may be inclined to use it as a "my first panic button" utility, allowing them and their fragile frames to escape potentially deadly situation and have them blow a revive. just a thought, thanks for all the hard work you put into this fantastic game DE

Unless they pick Loki, in which case they die repeatedly being overwhelmed by utility and not knowing its importance and need for throught. Many people completely ignore Radial Blind, and making it have a bigger AoE isn't going to change that. It is the mindset that damage is better that you have to break down, because damage abilities are easy and don't require much strategy. Also, all of Excal's abilities except Radial Javelin have utility, the other two just happen to be movement based.

Edited by Khaos_Zand3r

Unless they pick Loki, in which case they die repeatedly being overwhelmed by utility and not knowing its importance and need for throught. 

Hey i out lived many a rhino why playing loki in my first 50 hours of the game. i didnt know the how to use his powers at the start people get used to his skill set quickly