Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Thrall that got away

(XBOX)xrlROCK1

You're not going to believe this.

After many months of ignoring my very first Kuva Lich, I decided to bait him as I was fairly sure I had the right parazon sequence. My squad dropped into KALA-AZAR and set about defending the cryo case when who shows up, but my arch enemy, BIDD AKOO. I was able to vanquish him, but in the process, one of his thralls fell into the floor and could not be mercy killed. We got to the end of the final wave but because our thrall was in the wall, we could not complete the mission! Two squadmates left, while my new ally and I tried everything we could to finish off the thrall. A knot began to form in the pit of my stomach as I came to the realization that I was going to lose 5 months worth of my stolen loot.

That was not the worst of it.

After being forced to abort the mission, I returned to my orbiter to find, to my horror, that I had been denied BIDD AKOO's KUVA KOHM! I have nothing to show for the months of taunting and pilfering that Lich did except for his final taunt, the codex entry that stabs me from the grave. I have bid adieu to BIDD AKOO and with him, my chance to finally wield a KUVA WEAPON, all because of the thrall in the wall,

The thrall that got away.

xrlROCK1

(For those on XB1, check out my activity feed!)

Edited by (XB1)xrlROCK1
typo

If the weapon is not in your foundry ready for you to collect, then I suggest you send your video clip to support and explain what happened.  They should be able to help you.

You'll want to include the date it happened, who was with you (whatever you can remember), clip of the thrall getting stuck if you have it, screenshots of the codex entry showing that the lich is vanquished and also what the weapon was and the stats.

Good luck.