Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox Disconnections issue

(XBOX)Grumplst1ltskin

This is an absolute joke, how is the game still be able to be on a live platform is beyond me..lets not go with oh it's free lets face it we all spend much money on this game..

I've played Warframe since day 1 I had it on PC & I also have it on Xbox yeah.. i have two account 14+ rank I quit playing this because the exact same reason 5 years ago...5 f****** years ago

They need to hire some better staff who got half a brain  or need to stop cutting corners using cheap servers, because after this long you can not honestly say oh it works for 60% of players so f*** the rest..

Now I know 100% this is only this game that caused my network to crash and burn no other game does it and it does it so often it's actually worse than PC and DE have done zero to resolve it because they don't know how to fix it yet won't admit it.

I have read hundreds of posts and not 1 single one has a solution everyone has a temp method which last 1 hr at least.

My ISP BT

NOTE: I have been with Vigin Media, Sky, Talktalk etc its not my ISP

Speed 80MB DL

Speed 45MB UP

1. Time disconnecting (don't disconnect when in teams)
  2. Disconnect on solo missions or public group but no other player is in it.
  3. Stationed on S#&$ disconnects 

The options are below are shared by public not DE they offer no solutions useless you see..

1. Options 1 - Open Ports
  2. Option 2 - Open  IPv4 & IPv6 open close doesn't matter IPv6 enabled option can be changed via router does not matter anyway.
  3. Option 3 - Clear MAC address (restart)
  4. Option 4 - Clear Cache 
  5. Option 5 - Reinstall game
  6. Option 6 - Contact ISP 
  7. Option 7 - Provide your system details on here for someone to pretend they have a clue?
  8. Option 8 Change in-game setting (ping limit)
  9. Option 9 Change servers from menu
  10. Option 10 delete game give DE the finger and tell them right here.

There is problay other stuff not in list i have tried but 

I am fed up of the faults and that fact that DE will not even admit it they ignore your tickets or they send you on a wild goose chase ****heads.. how about the next release if some better servers

END of RANT.

I've been having this same issue as well and when I talked to the support they told me to change my dns in which I did and it continued to still do the network not responding even after I did that and I never had a problem before Xbox went down recently but after the 1st incident and then when the update came out it was like I it got worse. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling and same thing happened but all my other games work fine and have no issues

Archived