Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

weeping wounds and vitality/redirection mod

Shining_Moon

Wouldn't it be fairer after the status change that the mod weeping wounds like blood rush could also be obtained in a Spy Misson?

and

i would like it if there was a warframe mod like this:

Reduces all shields to zero, increases life to 540%. <- Cannot be combined with vitality.

or

Reduces all life to ???, increases shields to 540% <- Cannot be comined with redirection.

Edited by Shining_Moon

3 minutes ago, Shining_Moon said:

i would like it if there was a warframe mod like this:

Reduces all shields to zero, increases life to 540%. <- Cannot be combined with vitality.

Umbral Vitality can already go past regular Vitality's max, with no penalty.

5 minutes ago, Shining_Moon said:

Reduces all life to zero, increases shields to 540% <- Cannot be comined with redirection.

You do realize that 0 Health = death, right? 😛

(And such a piddly amount of Shields is certainly not worth losing Health over.)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

0 Shields and more health would only make Inaros and Nidus more ridiculous than they already are.

As i understood from OP's description, no they wont. Here is why; the mods would convert the shields into HP. Nidus and Inaros does not have shields, so there is nothing to convert.

To the original idea, it would certainly create more diverse builds out there, and the health-to-shields mod could stop at 1 HP. Quick Thinking could still work on that one and you wouldn't need armor mods.

I kept it short because I don't speak English very well.

Thought it would help to understand better.

Only here the community in english bigger.

In the first place, it was really about the minus shield and plus life mod.

At the shield mod it was about equality of shield and health my mistake.

When I modde a warframe on life, usually only about 300 shields or less remain.

My thought was, give me the opportunity to do without the shields completely and give me 100% more life for it.

That would allow me a freer modding.

100% more life at zero shield does not make a frame op and it is also clear that if a frame has no shield, the bonus does not work.

It was also not my idea to get the maximum of life out.

And with a mod that takes the shield from me and gives it some life, for example with 300 shields the permanent shield gate and the associated effects would disappear.

I hope you could understand me a little.

1 hour ago, Shining_Moon said:

Wouldn't it be fairer after the status change that the mod weeping wounds like blood rush could also be obtained in a Spy Misson?

Honestly i'd like all the acolyte mods to be available in game, but they probably need to keep some exclusive to it... so players will keep on coming back. Keeping that in mind, weeping wounds got considerably better with the status changes and even surpasses maiming strike. Adding it to Lua spy, while also having blood rush available in game, leaves very little incentive to farming it from the acolytes.

Also, its not really all that much of an essential and powerful mod as blood rush. Right now, you need at least 19% base status chance on a melee, if you want to reach 100% status at 12x combo with just weeping wounds. However, with blood rush, you just need a minimum of 13% base CC to get guaranteed yellow crits (100%) at 12x combo. If you take into account the glad set, you can get guaranteed yellow crits with base CC as low as 7%. 

Also, the only benefit to having high status is condition overload (which is a far more rarer mod to get). There are many ways of procing enemies and getting that damage boost from condition overload than just throwing weeping wounds onto it (sure, its an easy way that the developers intend for us to play but not the only). 

• Like 1