What Operator cosmetics would you like to see?

More hairstyles and casual clothing would be nice, maybe in a event along with those "legacy" weapon skins they talked about LOOOOOOOOOOOONG ago ?

Also, better animations and movemment, I kinda have some ideas for that, but this is not the post for it

And maybe some "longer" clothes ? Like trench coats or something classy similar to Limbo, by the Void, I would love that

The thing about "aging the operator" tho', I'm fine with the idea of a "maturity slider" that sets the appearance for someone that would like the operator older, but nothing forced into the player, I like my operator's appearance right now and wouldn't really want to change, but if ya' want, go for it then.

In general, just more cosmetic options in general would be nice

• Like 1

I want a set, existing or new, that becomes the basis for Tennogen Artists that have an established brand/art style and loyal following.

Maybe you like Graxx, Mithra, BotL, or other themes in frames and want the Operator to have corresponding fashion...like I want.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, (NSW)JJA209 said:

Facial hair

It's not quite facial hair, but if it's of any help, the closest thing we have is the Zato facial accessory gained from Excalibur's Zato bundle.

I'd like some new animation sets, most of them seem a little too aggressive, naramon is a little slouchy, and zenurik I would only use if I wanted role-playing a hoity-toity wannabe executor

I agree that most of the Operator facial cosmetics are too clunky and large.

Maybe something that covers the outer edge of the ear .. like an ear wrap?  A thin, elegant diadem?  Just something way more subtle than what we have now.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Zahnny said:

It's not quite facial hair, but if it's of any help, the closest thing we have is the Zato facial accessory gained from Excalibur's Zato bundle.

I mean I guess I would like to see facial hair on them because I have facial hair and the operator is supposed to represent me as the player.

On 2020-06-28 at 12:58 AM, OniDax said:

Only if our Operators can permanently become adults. I don't like the idea of sexualizing minors.

I agree. And I disagree with the argument that they're older than they look. It's still a minor's body and it's not right. Plus, imagine a grown up Tenno, one who has spent years dedicated to mastering their void powers. They can really give us some interesting mechanics with a full adult void mastered Operator.

• Like 2

Syndicate-themed operator suits. Let me show that I support Hexis and oppose the Red Veil.

But make them more Orokin/Tenno-styled rather than being the suits worn by low-class syndicate operatives.

Edited by Jarriaga
  • Like 1

1. Adult operators

2. Hooded robe

3. Glowing eyes - as an added option

4. Not really cosmetic, but finally operator melee in the form of 2 void blades.

I'm imagining Zeratul in a sith robe.

• Like 2

Personally I'm hoping the duviri paradox will overhaul the operaters both mechanically and design wise.

More abilities, better movement, better weapons then the amp (psi protoss style melee weapons).

Age sliders.  Sliders down to every detail. No more garbage face blend bs. Better hair. Spiffy skimpy and none skimpy armor.

This 

https://mobile.twitter.com/PROSETISEN/status/962741957482119168

I want that badass sexy adult women or at least the option.

I do not treat characters in games as me but their own seperate entities. Its suppose to be an escape. Not some social identity.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2
  • Like 1
  • 6 months later...

More suits casual, corpa, graxx. I honestly hate infested and orokin styles for the most part.

Also more hair and adult looks would also be great.  I picked a lady as my operator and I would like her to have presence as one.  And less the emo/hot topic choices.  At very least offer styles that are worn by real humans. 

things that change up the look and operation of amps would also be great.  One that creates a two handed spell caster type feel. One that makes the amp look like an actual firearm.

The operator is who I would like to change up the most and I quickly noticed many of the options were less than desirable.

Easter is a good ways off. Maybe someone could hammer out a rabbit suit/hoodie for my operator by then! XD  (No, I don't mean just slap on the warframe bunny ears, forshame)

Fun fact, around where I live, hoodies are referred to as "Bunnyhugs".

I would like syandanas and attachments. Maybe when they are old we can use the same ones we use for are Warframe.

One I just thought of could be folded wings on your operators back that open only when you void dash. After a shot time they close back up maybe they could pop on your frame after you go back in them.

• Like 1

Well the basics are a must for sure. Syandanas, additional Ephemera, Emblems, etc.

Personally I'd want to see faction-based cosmetic armor for our Operators, making our guys look like little Manics would be pretty cool.

• Like 1
On 2020-06-30 at 11:34 PM, CaptainMinty said:

Plus, imagine a grown up Tenno, one who has spent years dedicated to mastering their void powers. They can really give us some interesting mechanics with a full adult void mastered Operator.

I know this post is an old post, but this has to be said. When the operator could have spent time mastering their own powers, they instead just whined and whined any time someone (teshin) tried to help them, and still needed his help to achieve anything. Then some random mook on earth gave you an amp and told you that you'll have to work with 'em to get stronger, which is funny as the operator doesn't get better at fighting, just gets more/new stuff. I guess you could say the focus schools are what it's about, but that doesn't help you kill anything if you unequip the amp. A kiddo with S#&$ for brains will never master anything. I don't see how growing up would help.

Not cosmetics, BUT THEIR FACE SYSTEM IS DYING FOR A REWORK.

Seriously "chose two different faces and use a slider to mash them up"??? Who's the lobster that came up with this idea??

The whole operator creator sections really feels like a struggle to end up with decent looking face instead of creating something that we'd actually want to create.

Honestly i think most of the accessories covers huge parts of the face because DE knows that operator's faces looks awful.

Edited by Soy77
  • Like 2