Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack: often can't pause menu, often will get kicked out of pause menu

(PSN)Unstar

(When I say pause menu, I mean the menu that comes up with options like Abort Mission and the ability to use the chat; it doesn't actually pause the game in multiplayer)

When I play multiplayer Railjack missions, there are often stretches of time where pressing Start on my controller (which normally brings up the pause menu) nothing happens.  This can go on for quite awhile, maybe 10-20 seconds at times?

Additionally, sometimes in multiplayer Railjack missions, I am in the pause menu, and I will just get kicked out of it.  When this happens I then often can't pause again, or when I do pause again I get kicked out again shortly.  This behavior makes me think this is likely the same issue.

Most of the time the only problem with this is that I am absolutely unable to communicate with my squad.  Even with my USB keyboard, the only way to enter the chat interface is by pressing Start -> L2 -> Square.  So I either can't get to the chat window or I get entirely kicked out of it mid-messages.  That can be unfortunate if there's something time-sensitive to tell my team.  I also can't do things like leave the mission or check to see which frame is which player.

I'm hoping this is something that can be looked into at some point, as I've never experienced this in any other game mode.  I cannot remember for sure, but I believe it affects me as both host and client.  Thanks!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Sorry to Necro, but hopefully it'll help bump the issue. I got kidnapped by a squad today because I was unable to leave Railjack for the same reason. And obviously I'm not happy to leave 2 hours of farming behind because I can't safely extract. Really frustrating.

• Like 1