Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ability Mods, Why Its Still A Thing?

BloodKitten

we cant sell frames ability anymore so whats the point in having them keep dropping? same go for sentinels core abilities.

corrently i sit and looking at 40+ mind control, 30+ well of life+ lots of shurikens, a few uncommon and ult frame abilitis, when they can be the less common weapon mods insted.

we cant sell frames ability anymore so whats the point in having them keep dropping? same go for sentinels core abilities.

corrently i sit and looking at 40+ mind control, 30+ well of life+ lots of shurikens, a few uncommon and ult frame abilitis, when they can be the less common weapon mods insted.

I just sold one what?

You can sell all of them but it locks you from the last one meaning you will always have one of the skills just in case you make the frame or something.

Because the drop pools have to be diluted with something. 

No sarcasm there either. Having just "good" mods there would make getting stuff too easy.

Its the same principal with most MMO's where 80% of loot is garbage, 15% is decent, 4% good and the 1% you have no idea about since you never get it. (Borderlands I'm looking at you)

If a developer just handed everything to you on a silver platter you'd get bored and stop playing. 

I just sold one what?

You can sell all of them but it locks you from the last one meaning you will always have one of the skills just in case you make the frame or something.

weird someone was telling me they only had 2 of excal's ability cards and he was playing as excal so idk what happened but

how right do you think you are?

weird someone was telling me they only had 2 of excal's ability cards and he was playing as excal so idk what happened but

how right do you think you are?

I dunno you said you couldn't sell frame ability's at all. I just stated you can except for the one just in case. And your talking about getting the ability when you make the frame what if it didn't give it to you? Or you fused the ability on accident? That's what its for. 

Edit: as Sixty5 said he transmuted his last mod so either its a bug or that's the reason they keep ability mods in the drop pool.

Well that's just me opinion please refrain from going all "rage" or "butthurt" or

"I'm smarter then you Ill take everything out of context and off topic to prove you wrong" Just let me have my own opinion.

Edited by alphex

I dunno you said you couldn't sell frame ability's at all. I just stated you can except for the one just in case. And your talking about getting the ability when you make the frame what if it didn't give it to you? Or you fused the ability on accident? That's what its for.

There was a point where you could transmute your last ability card. I did that with my Banshee's Sonar Silence, and still do not regret doing so.

Edited for Derp.

Edited by Sixty5