Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear Digital Extremes

ObviousLee

Ok, so you encrypted the loot tables so people won't possibly steal your gaming mojo, got it.

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo why not just take the loot table info from your own files and , say, post it on the forums?

saves time, energy, and hassles.

playerbase gets what they want, nobody hacking your mojo, URRYWUN HAPPEH.

make it happen.

The Lee.

Ok, so you encrypted the loot tables so people won't possibly steal your gaming mojo, got it.

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo why not just take the loot table info from your own files and , say, post it on the forums?

#

So you don't think they encrypted it, simply because they don't want us to know what it is? You think it was an accident, someone coding pressed a T instead of a Y. Or a number of people all made a mistake when they accidently decided to have a meeting, where they accidentally agreed to encrypt it and a profgrammer accidentally encypted it.

Also your plea is so eloquent and heartefelt backed up with solid reasons why they should post the loot tables...you think they are going to responf positively?

I just fell off my chair laughing!

#

So you don't think they encrypted it, simply because they don't want us to know what it is? You think it was an accident, someone coding pressed a T instead of a Y. Or a number of people all made a mistake when they accidently decided to have a meeting, where they accidentally agreed to encrypt it and a profgrammer accidentally encypted it.

Also your plea is so eloquent and heartefelt backed up with solid reasons why they should post the loot tables...you think they are going to responf positively?

I just fell off my chair laughing!

where, in ANY part of my OP, did i mention, or hint, that l thought it was an accident?

if you fell out of your chair laughing it must have been at your own audacious little statement.

this isnt a plea. i dont make those. DE will do as they please, and what with so many people complaining about the lack of info (i say go find it yourself, personally) it would be nothing more than a copy and paste to the forums, therefore eliminating the need for datamining, and still getting access to the tables.

thanks for not being a $&*^ or anything, by the way :)

Edited by ObviousLee