Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: June 29 - July 3

[DE]Helen

1 minute ago, yrf8isdeth said:

I've gotten the MOA Glyph yesterday and today... All I want is it the corpus color palette, but the MOA Glyph is definitely my least favorite reward of the 5.

That sucks. But it was kind of inevitable with such bad decision. I didn't get duplicates yet, but there are 36% chance that I would get second moa glyph in the next two drops. If you do such random drop then they shouldn't be unique at least. And pool of rewards should be larger. 4 random decorations out of pool of 8 or 10 would work just fine. This... Not so much.

il y a 57 minutes, Liedral a dit :

3X Corpus Locker..... is this really RNG?

At least you have some neat decoration. My main got 3x prodman glyph which i already bought eons ago, alt account got 2x moa glyphs.

So WTF with that crap RNG everywhere, a token drop to get whatever you want in the drop list would have satisfied everyone.

This way of giving drops is horrible, I miss the time when we know what we are getting from each stream, no RNG nonsense. I got lockers in a row, though its not as bad as getting glyphs in a row, but that is not the point, it just shows how ridiculous this method of giving drops is.

Would be great if things revert to when we know what we are getting from each stream, instead of this RNG nonsense.

On 2020-06-29 at 7:47 AM, [DE]Helen said:

Watch for 30 Minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch & Mixer Drops: All week, receive one of the following Corpus-themed Drops during our live streams.

• Vintage Corpus Locker
  • Corpus Articula
  • Prodman Glyph
  • MOA Glyph
  • Corpus Color Palette

In true Corpus fashion, this week’s Drops have an element of chance - and a whole lot of grofit!

I only caught the end of Monday's stream, and no drop, that's on me.

Tuesday I got a Prodman Glyph.

Today I got a.... Prodman Glyph...  cmon.

My roommate watched the same streams as me.  Between us we have FOUR Prodman glyph's.  If you are going to have a random thing like a glyph that you can only get four of five items, please have it give DIFFERENT items to the same person.

36 minutes ago, (PS4)RetroKingRasta said:

Its been and gone...next stream monday 

Thanks you for information. I missed some live broadcasts in the past. Especially on Monday livestreams because the next day to the news section on the console screen in the game
notification is coming.

30 minutes ago, (PS4)nomadarch said:

Thanks you for information. I missed some live broadcasts in the past. Especially on Monday livestreams because the next day to the news section on the console screen in the game
notification is coming.

Ah I hear you.....I just set reminder on twitch and let that do the work for me lol

Archived