"An updated version of Warframe is now availalbe" PS4 issue (Fixed)

I farmed 205 hexenon and other resources in Io on Jupiter and didn't receive any rewards from that mission, this had happened to me before as well with me losing many rare relic drops from an endless relic mission and I am also having constant issues with my network with an in-game prompt saying network not responding

• Like 1

Any time I try to go to the navigation in my ship or join any friends invites, I get an alert box that pops up and says:

“An updated version of Warframe is now available. Missions cannot be entered until the update is installed. Please exit and run the launcher.” 

When I check the game for updates, it says it’s completely up to date. The only way to sometimes fix it for a little while is to close out the application completely and reload in. Then as soon as it blinks network error, it gives me the same message. I can’t play with anyone for any length of time... :(( please help! 

every time i get on i encounter this problem. an updated version of Warframe is now available. missions cannot be entered until the update is installed. please exit and run the launcher. how do i fix this?

Edited by (PS4)Alter_Ash
missed info

This started happening today (as of posting this), i started to get network not responding errors and these errors would happen quite frequently and would and would last for minutes at a time. And the best part about this bug is when i'm done sitting there with the error, I will be told that there is an update for the game. so to even play i have to restart my app..... I don't know how to fix this, I've looked online and found posts back from 2017 describing this issue but they weren't able to find a fix. Please Help!

same problem. Makes the game unplayable. Not cool and not fun. I doubt DE will fix it anytime soon. Mine always starts with a network error saying I'm offline, but I'm not. Then boom the mythical update that does not exist and just makes you restart the game,  so you can play for maybe 10 minutes.

I just lost a 7k nightwave reward (kill exploiter) because of this. Game is becoming a Waste of my time.

Edited by (PS4)Sinjadis
elaboration

Do to an error that has been occurring CONSTANTLY where first warframe says Network not connected for a few moments (game plays as usual with no problems) Then it says a New Version of warframe is available update before I can do any missions. In the meantime I am losing all my mission/event progress!! I defeated Exploiter and got jack squat. The NW award even popped up. Return to ship....Nothing! This happens ALL the time now. I have done everything on my end. There are NO ISSUES on MY end. Period. As far as I am concerned the game is broke and a waste of my time as it is now. 

Edited by (PS4)Sinjadis
elaboration

Do to an error that has been occurring CONSTANTLY where first warframe says Network not connected for a few moments (game plays as usual with no problems) Then it says a New Version of warframe is available update before I can do any missions. In the meantime I am losing all my mission and event progress!! Its just not counting. I defeated Exploiter and got jack squat. The NW award even popped up. Return to ship....Nothing! This happens ALL the time now. I have done everything on my end. There are NO ISSUES on MY end. Period. As far as I am concerned the game is broke and a waste of my time. 

• Like 1

I also have been hit by this issue. Got on yesterday and started to buy some weapons in my arsenal and it went "Network Not Responding" and took forever to buy a weapon. Then on next weapon when I clicked on the tab to buy the blueprint said there was an update and I couldn't buy it. I thought the update wasn't until the 30th, but when I got out of my arsenal, all my displays were off - navigation, nightwave, news, syndicates. I got a message that I couldn't do any missions until I updated when I tried to go into the nav console. So I restarted the game and when it was in the launcher - no update.

Got to play a mission, maybe two, then it happened again. Even in a group I was hit by a message saying I couldn't do any missions until I updated. Even when I didn't choose the mission. These were always preceded by a "Network Not Responding" message. I rebooted everything - Internet, PS4, and the game which didn't stop it from happening. When the "Network Not Responding" came up I ran connection tests and it wasn't my connection as everything tested fine. Internet connection, PSN connection, no problem with chat, no problem I could find except the game kept telling me to update to do anything.

Nobody else in my group was having this issue, just me. It is very annoying to have to leave group, reboot game, rejoin group, play a coupe of missions (maybe), and have to reboot game again. Doing this over and over and over and over again with my poor team mates not getting much done either because of this issue. I hope I don't have to endure this until the real update comes out as it will be a real pain in the butt.

Edited by (PS4)mrclean0325
spellings

Every time i open warframe, this message appears."An updated version of Warframe is now available. missions cannot be entered until the update is installed. please exit and run the launcher."

yet i dont have a launcher to run, and there is no new update. this bug has occured over 15 times today. how do i fix this????

• Like 1

I really hope this problem get resolved soon. I have been told to restart my game close to 10 times so far today. The game tells me there is a network error and then gives me this message, "an updated version of Warframe is now available. missions cannot be entered until the update is installed. please exit and run the launcher."

I really wish there was a better way of reporting bugs because this is a major one that I have seen a lot of people having issues with. If you know anything please help! Thank you!

Following this post for answers. Happened to me last night, tried to go into a mission, and was forced out of loading in. Closed it out and restarted and was able to rejoin my squad. Continued seeing two alternating messages, one about update at the earliest convenience, and the other saying I would be logged out in 15 minutes.

This started yesterday for me. The thing is i don't always get the network not responding message before the game says I need to update. When I restart my game it's works fine again, until the problem repeats it's self. I've tried everything including uninstalling the game and reinstalling it but nothing seems to work. I just hope what ever is happening gets patched soon because having to constantly restart my game is getting on my nerves.

OK. I went completely overboard and nuked my PS4 back to factory. Yup, deleted everything, deactivated the console, started out completely fresh, like a ps4 from factory. Rebooted router, reset and tested all connections. Called my isp, 1hr 42min later no problems there. Reinstalled warframe and set my ps4 back up. WF is the only game I have on there now, a fresh install. No saved game data, etc.

Login to WF. All is great! 

.......for about 13 minutes and then.....

NETWORK NOT RESPONDING

Well you know the rest.

Seriously, I do love this game. And DE. But only as much as I can play it. And to have a serious chunk of time (most recent was soloing exploiter for NW cred) and straight $money$ then have zero to show for it, just crushes this already grindy/time gated/time intensive game. The problem has been around for Years it seems, but just rears its ugly head every once in a while. I hope it gets fixed soon (with DLP) and i don't think its too much to ask to make your flagship game simply...playable?

If it is not resolved with the Deadlock Protocol update then i am definitely going straight to Sony, reporting the problem (with vid + SS of it occurring EVERY LOGIN and asking SONY how such a botched job can make it past thier Cert. I suggest everyone else do the same. It is pretty obvious DE does not monitor these threads or the support tickets. Like, at all. But, if you go straight to the platform and explain how this is NOT up to Sony Certified standards as even being a playable game, well that MAY shake a few branches. Or not. Either way I think it is something that direly warrants attention. I mean c'mon DE. Hopefully Sony will step in.

Edited by (PS4)Sinjadis
typos