Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Artefakte

Exceed

Hai guyz!

I seem to get an awful lot of artifacts when handling my menus, especially when trying to open up lobbies.

Most of the time, I just get an empty window saying "-Artefakt" in the top left corner. Very annoying.

My F-List seems to be quite the lazy &#!, too. Online friends are shown as offline, sometimes the contect-menu doesn't show the "invite" option or they are online but on mission with it not saying that.

In addition to that, I have real issues with reconnecting to games I just errored out of. Happened alot a few days ago and it is very frustrating, I tell ya.

Anyone having similar problems a lot?

Hail to the king, baby!

This is a remainder of the old card-based mission structure.

When you are in a Pre-Game Lobby, there are card slots for every player in the group. If you click on the same area as where those are, it opens up the card menu where you can select what card to play. Try going to the most left of the name "plate" and click on the option you want as far to the left as you can, that should help to avoid hitting the card slots.

It's an issue of the Z-coordinates of the underlying UI element not being taken into account when working in the overlay.