Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lanka Build

Desauron

Question

So i got a 3 times formed lanka (so far, planing to polarize ALL slots, like i do with everything i got).

Was planing to have max serration, heavy caliber, split chamber, wildfire, cryo rounds, hellfire, stormbringer and piercing hit OR max serration, heavy caliber, split chamber, point strike, vital sense, critical delay, hammer shot and piercing hit.

I prefer the Elemental build for a 100% chance for high damage per hit. I heard the crit build is good also, but i got my concerns...

Any helpfull advices or youtube videos from lanka builds would greatly be appreciated.

P.S: please dont comment if you dont own a lanka build! I dont need ANY other comments besides the answers im looking for !

Edited by Desauron

7 answers to this question

If you haven't already, don't invest too much in creating a specific weapon build right now. Wait until Damage 2.0 comes out. With what it's supposed to be, it'll probably invalidate a lot of the "best" builds out there right now.

So.. any news when the armor 2.0 system will be implemented?

You can try to work out on which mods are the suitable for you by going to this site http://dpsframe.com/

Generally if you're farming one faction at a time,  I would go with Serration, Split Chamber, Shred/Speed Trigger (depending on situation but mostly faction), Piercing Hit, Point Strike, Vital Sense, Bane Mod, Heavy Caliber/Hammer Shot ( Heavy Caliber if its highly ranked enough )

If you're using it against Corrupted, just swap Bane Mod for Hammer Shot.

Against High Level Enemies, Elemental Damage gets weaker due to armor scaling, hence stacking Critical Mod is important to sustain your damage output. 

*** 5 Forma is enough to let you install all the vital mods into Lanka.

Edited by Leriel

You can try to work out on which mods are the suitable for you by going to this site http://dpsframe.com/

Generally if you're farming one faction at a time,  I would go with Serration, Split Chamber, Shred/Speed Trigger (depending on situation but mostly faction), Piercing Hit, Point Strike, Vital Sense, Bane Mod, Heavy Caliber/Hammer Shot ( Heavy Caliber if its highly ranked enough )

If you're using it against Corrupted, just swap Bane Mod for Hammer Shot.

Against High Level Enemies, Elemental Damage gets weaker due to armor scaling, hence stacking Critical Mod is important to sustain your damage output. 

*** 5 Forma is enough to let you install all the vital mods into Lanka.

Thx, i guess this answered alot of my answers. I was right it was a better decision to go full elemental build.

Edited by Desauron