CrimsonSpawn

Surreal Trading Experiences

7 hours ago, -Kittens- said:

Get to my posting count and play history and then we'll evaluate what you consider "extreme".

I mean.... if you wanna say, "STFU boiiiii.. and LISTEN" then i really will mind... so thanks for not saying that 🙂

Also, what kind of sh1t have you been through?

6 hours ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

To be fair they didn't break rules to report them. And you wheren't hurt in any way. So shrug it off and move.

Yeah... but just wanted to see if any others had experienced something similar

5 hours ago, kgabor said:

Are you sure it was your riven and not just a similar one?

yep, dual toxocyst zeni.... something. Clicked on it and showed the same stats and rank as mine. But was not from the guy I was trading with.... I think one of his clan members linked it

5 hours ago, PookieNumnums said:

I sold primed fury for 3700 and p.vigor for 5k 

Hahaha... fiction is such a fictional comedy....

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

they cancelled the trade, and when I tried asking what's wrong, I was already ignored. 

That's really #*!%1ng rude.... I mean, if you don't wanna buy, you should at least have the courtesy to tell someone that. Instead of just ignoring this player.

Edited by CrimsonSpawn
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, vegetosayajin said:

This needs...... I don't know what this needs...... context? (Forgive me if I am missing something)

Actually, many weirdos in this world, just put them on your ignore list by right clicking their names. Have to be extra careful in trading too, some will pay a digit less betting you will overlook. Like what kind of cheap rats do that??? I cant do it in real world nor in a virtual world scamming others like that but there are really weirdos who do that on purpose. 

• Like 2

I had a sale where it was like 46p for whatever it was I had.

I put my item up. They put their 46p up.  Accept. Then there was the countdown... but it was interrupted. I was back at the accept button. And I noticed they had changed to 16p.  At which time I said "46p". They cancelled out of the sale and left the dojo without saying anything. I blocked them and went about my business.

I wonder how many times that trick worked for them.

I've also had a handful of people who used the Market copy/paste sentence BUT change the plat price to a lower amount. I don't have that many things up for sale, so I notice when the price is wrong, but, again, I wonder how many people they are able to dupe this way.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Wearbe said:

I put my item up. They put their 46p up.  Accept. Then there was the countdown... but it was interrupted. I was back at the accept button. And I noticed they had changed to 16p.  At which time I said "46p". They cancelled out of the sale and left the dojo without saying anything. I blocked them and went about my business.

Now that's definitely something worth reporting, because your buyer clearly intended to screw you over... I'd like to know what steps Support would take if I sent them a video of something like this happening. They always say trading is between players, and they won't do anything if a player feels they got scammed, because it was the player's job to double check. But this is something truly disgusting.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wearbe said:

I've also had a handful of people who used the Market copy/paste sentence BUT change the plat price to a lower amount. I don't have that many things up for sale, so I notice when the price is wrong, but, again, I wonder how many people they are able to dupe this way.

Yeah, genuine concern. Never really happened to me... but I always check with the prices I have kept online (cause I got way too much stuff up for sale) so, have to keep check.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HeartPurity said:

Like what kind of cheap rats do that??? 

They do it, cause they've gotten away with it many times. No one is, almost, never caught on the first mistake they ever make. Its when it becomes the norm for them... that people start noticing: Something smells fishy up in here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

They always say trading is between players, and they won't do anything if a player feels they got scammed, because it was the player's job to double check.

Its the trade off we have between receiving help and having our own way. The more autonomy I get, the more I have to take care of myself and rely less on others. The more help and involved I want DE to be, the more I'll have to give up certain liberties. Ultimately, its up for DE to decide what kind of environment they want in trading. And they've mostly left it for us to decide. And there lies most of the conflict. As those players doing quite well in the trade chat, are going to say, "No one's obligated to help you, figure it out for yourself". And those players not really doing all that fine or can't progress as well as others will say, "DE should set prices or have proper regulation in the market etc." 

16 hours ago, CrimsonSpawn said:

Hahaha... fiction is such a fictional comedy....

doubt is the true comedy

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

doubt is the true comedy

bella-ciao.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, PookieNumnums said:

doubt is the true comedy

Well, it's a login reward mod, so you can't farm it actively / if you sell it, it's gone forever... But yeah, I see the absurdity, I have Primed Vigor and can't name a warframe I'm using it on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Well, it's a login reward mod, so you can't farm it actively / if you sell it, it's gone forever... But yeah, I see the absurdity, I have Primed Vigor and can't name a warframe I'm using it on.

you can't even sell it anymore.

DE disabled trading for primed mods that you get through the daily tribute to prevent people creating multiple accounts just to farm and sell them

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Helch0rn said:

you can't even sell it anymore.

DE disabled trading for primed mods that you get through the daily tribute to prevent people creating multiple accounts just to farm and sell them

Oh, I didn't know about this. Guess it's for the best, being able to seek the login reward mods defeats their purpose anyway!

Posted (edited)

Just recently I tried to trade with a bunch of ppl.

1st time, the other player couldn't invite me and I couldn't invite him. So he logged out and back in, then we traded.

2nd time I try to invite an other guy, didn't work. He tried it also, didn't work. We both had to log out again.

Can you guess what happened the third time? Yes, exactly.

Edited by JackHargreav
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Just recently I tried to trade with a bunch of ppl.

1st time, the other player couldn't invite me and I couldn't invite him. So he logged out and back in, then we traded.

2nd time I try to invite an other guy, didn't work. He tried it also, didn't work. We both had to log out again.

Connection issues.

Other than the multitude of more common relatively less laggy and glitchy trades i made, i had this happen once on my side, the other on the other trader's side.

On 2020-06-30 at 4:12 AM, -Kittens- said:

Get to my posting count and play history and then we'll evaluate what you consider "extreme".

Dude, that's the BEST answer ever... If you don't like to make sense.

It is extreme... Reporting someone for wasting your time is extreme, and useless because no one will act on it. In fact, it might backfire on you, for WASTING THE MODERATOR'S TIME!
Your post count means NOTHING, and your playtime whatever it is should mean that you'd know better than that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Helch0rn said:

Create another account and daily login for 200 days...... Yeah, I'd do that 200 times

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Try turning your wifi router off and on... it works for me

8 hours ago, PookieNumnums said:

doubt is the true comedy

I mean.... its not even fully ranked, Could've at least ranked it up, so I could say, "Well its all ranked up!". But WTF... why??

2 minutes ago, CrimsonSpawn said:

Create another account and daily login for 200 days...... Yeah, I'd do that 200 times

Yeah, that really sounds surreal... But if it can be done, I bet there are people who do it. Not even with only one side account!

The funny part: picture a situation when someone logged in and out with multiple accounts for more than half a year to sell Primed Vigors, just to get their main account banned because someone at DE noticed they traded the plat between the main and side accounts!