The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pokemon X / Y Friend Code / Discussion Thread

Azure_Kytia

I find it quite enjoyable especially after the recent optimization. Still, it's kind of annoying to see that 'balance' is still pretty awful, and that's not going into server pops and how they still haven't implemented server switch tokens. Doesn't help that they keep putting it off.

..Okay, going offtopic there.

Any chance someone that has X could trade me a Staryu with Natural Cure? Don't have too much to offer though.

I'm really late on this, but I kind of want new poke friends. 

Luxy 3797-6808-4906

I think I have munna, espur, and duosion.

If you add me can you please message it - it'd make both our lives easier .-.

Added! you should just add everyone in the OP 

well, it's finally happened. I bred a shiny pokemon! got myself a shiny inkay now, thanks masuda method! and his stats came out perfect. but of course, he had suction cups instead of contrary (what's that, a 30 or 40% chance if the mother has the other ability? oh well, not complaining too much), so its time to rack up 200 BP to get that ability capsule. this is probably one of the few justifiable uses of it, shiny pokemon wiht the wrong ability, since you can't just breed another one in a matter of minutes to get the proper ability

somewhat related, anyone want any 5 max IV inkays, adamant with contrary? I kept a few. the one un-maxed stat varies. he's in the water 1 and water 2 egg groups if you just want a good pokemon to breed IV's into the pool. I'm also hoping adamant was the way to go for a pseudo-competitive malamar. his stats are overall pretty underwhelming, but still

well, it's finally happened. I bred a shiny pokemon! got myself a shiny inkay now, thanks masuda method! and his stats came out perfect. but of course, he had suction cups instead of contrary (what's that, a 30 or 40% chance if the mother has the other ability? oh well, not complaining too much), so its time to rack up 200 BP to get that ability capsule. this is probably one of the few justifiable uses of it, shiny pokemon wiht the wrong ability, since you can't just breed another one in a matter of minutes to get the proper ability

somewhat related, anyone want any 5 max IV inkays, adamant with contrary? I kept a few. the one un-maxed stat varies. he's in the water 1 and water 2 egg groups if you just want a good pokemon to breed IV's into the pool. I'm also hoping adamant was the way to go for a pseudo-competitive malamar. his stats are overall pretty underwhelming, but still

I'L take an inkay.