The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pokemon X / Y Friend Code / Discussion Thread

Azure_Kytia

added! and I'll take a charmander, too! could I interest you in a scyther/scizor, swirlix, gale wings fletchling, inkay, quiet honedge, protean froakie, or bulletproof chespin? those just happen to be what I've been breeding

wallace come online for once to trade that inkay! :D

i'm waiting here with a perfect iv adamant honedge.

yeah, I've been pretty bad at being online recently :P but I'll change that. so over the next few days hopefully we can get some trades in

also I finally completed my kalos pokedex! weavile and gliscor were the final pieces of the puzzle

Edited by Wallace24

I am currently breeding a bunch of brave honedges....

Aegislash is soooooo mainstream nowadays...

Why brave,get adamant because you need the speed to outspeed other aegislashes.

Btw wallace that larvitar was just a gift wanted to give a lil extra.

Stance Change, brohan. It's better to be slower with Aegislash, since you change formes when you use a move and take less damage in shield forme. If 2 of the exact same Aegislash fight, only one's Brave and one's Adamant, and they both use the same moves, the Brave one'll win. That's why you'll see people breeding honedges with dittos that have a 0 in their speed IV's.

Stance Change, brohan. It's better to be slower with Aegislash, since you change formes when you use a move and take less damage in shield forme. If 2 of the exact same Aegislash fight, only one's Brave and one's Adamant, and they both use the same moves, the Brave one'll win. That's why you'll see people breeding honedges with dittos that have a 0 in their speed IV's.

Most of the time it doesn't matter with mine since I easily get upto +6 attack and OHKO them,my aegislash can take a +1 Mega Ttar EQ for example and kill it without problem.

yeah, I didn't really realize, my bad, haha. but I appreciate it! maybe I can get a Tyranitar as good as yours. and on the contrary, I prefer my aegislash to be slower than other aegislashes, I consider him an aegislash-killer, and he does well against the physical swords dance variant

because of this^ but mine's quiet, 0 speed EV's, with shadow ball and flash cannon. which are basically the only 2 special attacks he learns, unfortunately, but its good enough to kill other aegislash and fairies

Most of the time it doesn't matter with mine since I easily get upto +6 attack and OHKO them,my aegislash can take a +1 Mega Ttar EQ for example and kill it without problem.

then again, this^ +6 shadow sneak is pretty excellent, and the one thing my special aegislash lacks is sacred sword, which is a great coverage move on physical aegislash. mine does have pursuit, again partially just to trap other aegislash

Scizor is pretty cool... until it meets Magnezone. :(

yeah, true :\ even so

uhh if any one wants a Yamask send me pm got like 30 of them (pokebank when its released) im planning to breed starters from unova though only

the that recieves the most votes Atm im filling my unova poxedex when thats full ill have my shiny Haxorus after that ill breed the starters

i will not say wich moves Serperior , Emboar , Samurott have

i dont own the starters from gen 4 i might be able to get some of them but for now The Unova starters

I need someone to tally the votes dunno if there is a vote system

@wallace, pursuit ftw,so fun when they don't expect it :D

Only thing i need is a team,I got the pokes but I need them to synergize well together.

Only have 2 change 2 pokes and I have a decent team.

Thanks for the swirlix btw of you got another one I can breed a perfect one,I'll tell you the setup later after I tested it.

@wallace, pursuit ftw,so fun when they don't expect it :D

Only thing i need is a team,I got the pokes but I need them to synergize well together.

Only have 2 change 2 pokes and I have a decent team.

Thanks for the swirlix btw of you got another one I can breed a perfect one,I'll tell you the setup later after I tested it.

indeed! your pokemon are definitely solid. do you have t-tar, gengar, and charizard all with their mega stones so you can choose which you want to use depending on the situation? that's something I've been considering, and those mind games are probably going to be a huge part of the new metagame.

I can get you another swirlix, I've been trying to get lightning to strike twice with the masuda method, you see. what gender was the one I gave you, and did it have 5 max, or 4 max IV's?

in other news, I got my ability capsule, so my shiny contrary malamar is good to go, and I properly EV trained my talonflame, finally. I also managed to catch my first friend safari shiny. shoutout to solar, thanks for the bergmite! so anyway, I didn't participate in this season's special rating battles, but I'm going to definitely try out the kalos doubles one. should have enough well-bred and well-trained pokemon by then. not sure if my team will be balanced enough, though. I'll be at the battle maison for extensive testing

indeed! your pokemon are definitely solid. do you have t-tar, gengar, and charizard all with their mega stones so you can choose which you want to use depending on the situation? that's something I've been considering, and those mind games are probably going to be a huge part of the new metagame.

I can get you another swirlix, I've been trying to get lightning to strike twice with the masuda method, you see. what gender was the one I gave you, and did it have 5 max, or 4 max IV's?

in other news, I got my ability capsule, so my shiny contrary malamar is good to go, and I properly EV trained my talonflame, finally. I also managed to catch my first friend safari shiny. shoutout to solar, thanks for the bergmite! so anyway, I didn't participate in this season's special rating battles, but I'm going to definitely try out the kalos doubles one. should have enough well-bred and well-trained pokemon by then. not sure if my team will be balanced enough, though. I'll be at the battle maison for extensive testing

Got a female 4iv swirlix.

and yes I like to play mindgames with those 3 pokes.

going to breed an assault vest Ttar later too.

Show me your malamar when you got time :P.

Edited by El1te

Got a female 4iv swirlix.

and yes I like to play mindgames with those 3 pokes.

going to breed an assault vest Ttar later too.

Show me your malamar when you got time :P.

gotcha, I can get you a male with 4 max to cover whatever other stat is not maxed outside of Attack

that is excellent. the only one I've had success with is that blaziken, but that's because he's just OP. tried out mega abomasnow a bit, but it just wasn't what I wanted. I'm going to have to breed a nice kangaskhan and try her out. another thing on my list

gotcha, I can get you a male with 4 max to cover whatever other stat is not maxed outside of Attack

that is excellent. the only one I've had success with is that blaziken, but that's because he's just OP. tried out mega abomasnow a bit, but it just wasn't what I wanted. I'm going to have to breed a nice kangaskhan and try her out. another thing on my list

Mega kangaskhan is probably the most op Mega atm,reason i don't use it just like blaziken.

I'll trade when you're online.

Mega kangaskhan is probably the most op Mega atm,reason i don't use it just like blaziken.

I'll trade when you're online.

yeah, I feel dirty using blaziken, and I'm glad you defeated him fairly quickly in our latest battle. but if I don't use him, I don't really have any other mega evolutions good to go atm. and out of the rest of them, the one I'd most likely use is mega kangaskhan. oh, I forgot about my mega mawile! but she's just so slow, and she doesn't have sucker punch, so. oh well

can do. and I did manage to hatch a shiny swirlix (thanks junichi masuda!), but its only got 3 max stats, so I'm going to see if its sp atk and HP IV's are acceptable before I decide if I want to use it anyway, or go with the 5 IV one I used as the mother (she made it from level 1 to level 48 in the day care, for reference as to how long it too. I did go on some excursions in the middle of it, took some breaks. for the inkay, the mother went from 1 to 39 before I hatched the shiny one. its interesting to know)

Actually, it's best to have brave because you always want to move last w/ Aegislash. In the event that you go first, your Aegislash dies unless it OHKO's the opponent. And, if you want something to counter Aegislash, use Huge Power Diggersby. He will always outspeed Aegislash & is immune to Shadow Sneak.

252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Diggersby Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Aegislash-Shield: 444-524 (137 - 161.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

If you try to go with a bulky set, Diggersby still OHKO's Aegislash.

252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Diggersby Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Aegislash-Shield: 374-444 (115.4 - 137%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Diggersby Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Aegislash-Shield: 342-404 (105.5 - 124.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO Edited by MiNDBREAKz

Actually, it's best to have brave because you always want to move last w/ Aegislash. In the event that you go first, your Aegislash dies unless it OHKO's the opponent. And, if you want something to counter Aegislash, use Huge Power Diggersby. He will always outspeed Aegislash & is immune to Shadow Sneak.

252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Diggersby Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Aegislash-Shield: 444-524 (137 - 161.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Diggersby Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Aegislash-Shield: 374-444 (115.4 - 137%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Diggersby Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Aegislash-Shield: 342-404 (105.5 - 124.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

DIGGERSBY THO?

252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Diggersby Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Aegislash-Shield: 342-404 (105.5 - 124.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Beter to have a life orb or something else to prevent getting locked.

@wallace i'm breeding mawile atm,just tot some good ones from gts.

And I want to have a shiny that is competitive,shiny megamawile is beautiful :D