The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pokemon X / Y Friend Code / Discussion Thread

Azure_Kytia

that sounds excellent. that unburden, I might go with a tank setup in that case. right now since its basically just support I maxed out speed and hp, quite the odd combination. but I can probably breed another good one with modest nature without too much trouble. I can get you another swirlix, I have an extra 5V female. doesn't have unburden, though

or I could pair slurpuff with heliolisk, who can also use surf, but also learns psych up, so he could steal those defensive boosts. his speed isn't incredible, though. hmm, might suspend my pumpkaboo breeding. but I'll probably have to breed an unburden swirlix, so if you want to wait until I get a few of those, Elite, I can give you one of them instead

no probs,got my 4ivbaton pass torchic rdy.

Someone got a female good iv one with speed boost?

It's been hot for a while now xD

I'm experimenting in the Battle Maison with a Moody Smeargle using Lovely Kiss, Coil, Baton Pass and Spikes. It's pretty fun so far xD

don't forget moody is banned in most competitive battles.

Woot!, got a shiny larvitar while breeding~

Question for IV breeders: I have a 31/31/31/x/31/x larvitar and 31/x/31/x/31/31 larvitar. If i give a destiny knot to the first one and a power anklet to the second one, will i eventually get a 31/31/31/x/31/31 larvitar?(first time iv breeding xD)

Woot!, got a shiny larvitar while breeding~

Question for IV breeders: I have a 31/31/31/x/31/x larvitar and 31/x/31/x/31/31 larvitar. If i give a destiny knot to the first one and a power anklet to the second one, will i eventually get a 31/31/31/x/31/31 larvitar?(first time iv breeding xD)

You don't need the power anklet. Just give one of them an everstone (preferrable one w/ the desired nature) and the other one a destiny knot.

Need help today i decided to start super training,and saw my pokemon had full stats and couldn't train.All points were on stats i didnt want to raise on the pokemon,and totally ruined the training!!!

The only pokemon i super trained before was mewtwo!!

Need help today i decided to start super training,and saw my pokemon had full stats and couldn't train.All points were on stats i didnt want to raise on the pokemon,and totally ruined the training!!!

The only pokemon i super trained before was mewtwo!!

I believe there are 2 ways of resetting all your EV points.

The reset bag obtained from super training, although I heard it is quite rare.

The other being having a kee and maranga berry and visiting juice shop and then making the "perilous" juice.

O:  could I have one? Or trade you for one? I don't breed so I don't really know what I could really offer ._. .....

i'll need some time to breed another batch then.

Just finished my froakie and baton pass torchic projects.

Tested on pokemon showdown with ninjask(similar setup)

i swept every team 8out of 10.

i'll need some time to breed another batch then.

Just finished my froakie and baton pass torchic projects.

Tested on pokemon showdown with ninjask(similar setup)

i swept every team 8out of 10.

Wow that's pretty good lol. oh so you don't have perfect honedge laying around then? lol. I'm slowly getting into this getting competitive pokemon. I recently traded for a timid protean froakie which was said to have 5 perfect ivs but when I went to the iv judge he said spd is good, but "i don't know how you would last with that kind of defense" .....traded a yveltal for it...I got ripped off didn't I .....

Wow that's pretty good lol. oh so you don't have perfect honedge laying around then? lol. I'm slowly getting into this getting competitive pokemon. I recently traded for a timid protean froakie which was said to have 5 perfect ivs but when I went to the iv judge he said spd is good, but "i don't know how you would last with that kind of defense" .....traded a yveltal for it...I got ripped off didn't I .....

:<.. if you want I can give you a 4IV Adamant lavitar for free :D. I have three types x/31/31/x/31/31, 31/x/31/x/31/31 and 31/31/31/x/x/31. I wont be on till later tonight though xD

Solarboy could you give me one too,making another ttar setup.

Renjenku i got a perfect male and female honedge,breeding another perfect one won't be that hard.

Could you wait a bit till i finish my 2 builds,I'll start getting that honedge for you then.

Edited by El1te

:<.. if you want I can give you a 4IV Adamant lavitar for free :D. I have three types x/31/31/x/31/31, 31/x/31/x/31/31 and 31/31/31/x/x/31. I wont be on till later tonight though xD

O: that would be awesome! but I don't understand the x/31/31/x/31/31 talk lol xD I could be on tonight

Renjenku i got a perfect male and female honedge,breeding another perfect one won't be that hard.

Could you wait a bit till i finish my 2 builds,I'll start getting that honedge for you then.

Alright yea I could wait, thanks a bunch for going out of your way to make me one :D 

O: that would be awesome! but I don't understand the x/31/31/x/31/31 talk lol xD I could be on tonight

oh um, Hp/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Spd.

Which one do you want xD?