The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pokemon X / Y Friend Code / Discussion Thread

Azure_Kytia

"El1te used a revive"

"Thread became healthy again!"

+1

it has been pretty quiet around here lately. well, I've been doing some breeding, bred me a shiny honedge, a brave swords dancing honedge, and a perfect froakie. the froakie has a timid nature, and I'm not sure if that's ideal or not. anyone have any good sites to calculate hidden powers? kinda want that froakie to have hidden power fire, so I need to know what IV's to hit

Yeah, I haven't been playing Pokemon as often as I probably should because Link Between Worlds, Liberation Maiden, StarForge and Persona 4 Golden ;A;

Looking forward to Pokemon Bank so I can have myself a near perfect Living Pokedex.

Link between worlds is so awesome!

I already have one renjenku 6 iv adamant male wich I use to breed with my 6 iv female one but since they're both mine breeding goes slow.

I'll give it to you maybe of you breed a 6 iv one I can make more of them.

I'm about to get a gaming pc,one reason is because of star citizen wich looks beautiful,and to play other games at max settings wit 100+ fps :p

things do seem to have slowed down here as of late. I finally have a pseudo-competitive team going, bred me a kangaskhan and gible, and I'm working on a klefki for the season 2 special battles stuff. didn't realize it was the entire kalos pokedex, with mega evolutions and all. this changes things

I'm considering adding a dragon dancer to my arsenal, deciding between salamence, dragonite, haxorus, gyarados/mega gyarados, and mega charizard x. mega gyarados looks great in theory, but it looks like his movepool is pretty limited. of those, charizard, dragonite, and salamence learn roost. because I'm planning for this 4v4 doubles, we won't have to worry about stealth rocks (most likely). haxorus is the best of them to take care of fairies, with poison jab, but its looking like dragonite or salamence at this point. but if I use two moveslots for roost and DD, then they're limited to just two attacks. what would be the best two, in that case?

I already have one renjenku 6 iv adamant male wich I use to breed with my 6 iv female one but since they're both mine breeding goes slow.

I'll give it to you maybe of you breed a 6 iv one I can make more of them.

I'm about to get a gaming pc,one reason is because of star citizen wich looks beautiful,and to play other games at max settings wit 100+ fps :p

Idk I'm scared, I'm not good at this whole breeding thing lol. 

Looked up Star Citizen. HOLY F!@^$

JRMC | JRMC | 1091-9142-3854

Just started yesterday, so I do not have many Pokémon yet. I started with Froakie; Got me a Torchic from the distribution event; And found a Pikachu, which I immediately caught, because who doesn't love Pikachu?

I'll update the OP with christmas FCs once I get home.

christmas FCs?

btw renjenku i'll trade my honedge when ur online.

Making my sand team right now,anyone got a nincada/ninjask?

It's one of my fav and want to use it on my team.

No bloody clue what my type or pokémon are yet, but here is my code people, pm me if you want me to add you too!

5300-9821-4883

added!

JRMC | JRMC | 1091-9142-3854

Just started yesterday, so I do not have many Pokémon yet. I started with Froakie; Got me a Torchic from the distribution event; And found a Pikachu, which I immediately caught, because who doesn't love Pikachu?

and added

yeah, I suspect we may get several new members come christmas time. I'm going to have to find out how to clear out some of these friend codes who never added me back